Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell, Collins, And Colt....(And It Could Be Worse LoL)

don't forget cutler came out with 50% for 6 yds per and an int

the redskins look lucky to have campbell ;)

oh the preseason is so much fun

Also, 6 of his 10 pass attempts were to Hester (including the INT and another that was behind him and very nearly picked off). If anything happens to Hester, I think Cutler is completely screwed.

Also, 6 of his 10 pass attempts were to Hester (including the INT and another that was behind him and very nearly picked off). If anything happens to Hester, I think Cutler is completely screwed.

they said his TE, Olson i think, was head and shoulders above the next best reciever.

lordy...lordy...a califan post where there is a meeting of the minds! I will "stay on topic"....just to keep you happy....:-).....and chime in...."yup!"

so...the conversation does sound eerily...ummm...repetitive ....;)......lol (just to join your apparent amusement in the moment). I'm frankly tired of the whole thing. JC...it's only one game...I know. but...dude...you are in control. you have to be the difference maker.

:thud:

LoL :cheers:

If tonight did anything, I hope it shuts up the Colt finatics. You all are so blind!

Last year when he was 9-10 in his first game and looked great you Discounted it and chastised the fans for getting pumped saying it was just a preseason game and just one single game at that.

Now that Colt doesn't save the world in the Skins first game, now the stats become the final measure for his ability.

Which is it? Do preseason game count or not?

This is crazy. Jason Campbell makes 6 throws in the preseason and all of a sudden he is not good and is definetly not going to be good this year. Hw can you make this judgment from 6 THROWS!!!

From what i saw he was quicker with his release and hit the guy right on the money ith his throws which is a big improvement from last year. He only made 1 errant throw which was the one to Devin Thomas. The other throw he actually looked downfield and tried to air it out right before a raven jumped up in his face and hit him. I mean heck it would have been nice if he would have had some nice runs from his rb.

I mean all the great or supposed franchise qbs that you all try to compare campbell to either have a good running game, good blocking, or some great recievers they can throw too. Campbell had decent receivers, noo good running game, and horrible blocking and yet Campbell is the one that is holding the skins back. He made the most of what he had during taht preseason game Why dont the freaking skins give him more help so he can be more sucessful because i kno all the other QBs havemuvh more reliable weapons then what JC has to work with.

dude. this has been covered.

yeh it has been covered in he past but the reasons why JC sux also has been covered on this thread from the ppl on extremeskins, but ppl are still post-happy and making threads about why JC will fail and how they basically need to treat him like dirt so based on the preseason game that everyone is crying about i decided to make this thread

Absolutely!

I am optimistic that Jason finally finds the spot where he should be at the start of the game and that is behind a clipboard on opening day. I say that because I want the Skins to win and make the playoffs and no other reason.

:hysterical: Now that was funny!:chair:

yeh it has been covered in he past but the reasons why JC sux also has been covered on this thread from the ppl on extremeskins, but ppl are still post-happy and making threads about why JC will fail and how they basically need to treat him like dirt so based on the preseason game that everyone is crying about i decided to make this thread

You wanna try that again in english?

Archived