Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grade my Fantasy Football Team...

HRNY4ZRNY

Just had our fantasy football draft. Tell me what you think of my picks. It is a bidding league, so you only have 1 million dollars to spend. And also I know Crabtree hasn't signed yet. I rolled the dice on that pick.

QB- Tom Brady

QB- Matt Schaub

RB- Clinton Portis

RB- Derrick Ward

RB- Reggie Bush

RB- Chris Wells

RB- Fred Taylor

WR- TJ Houshmenzadeh

WR- Donnie Avery

WR- Chris Chambers

WR- Darius Heyward-Bey

WR- Michael Crabtree

TE- John Carlson

TE- Fred Davis

D- Redskins

K- Stephen Gratkowski

What do you think?

How many guys of that lot do you start each week?

I did a salary cap league once. They're hard. You really have to manage your guys well- I ended up changing my entire roster a lot of the time (outside of LT, it was the year he won MVP and his price went up 4 or 5 times from when I bought him anyway). Grading a fantasy team is like grading a draft right after it happens. Nobody knows how it's going to play out with injuries, bad teams, etc.

How many guys of that lot do you start each week?

I did a salary cap league once. They're hard. You really have to manage your guys well- I ended up changing my entire roster a lot of the time (outside of LT, it was the year he won MVP and his price went up 4 or 5 times from when I bought him anyway). Grading a fantasy team is like grading a draft right after it happens. Nobody knows how it's going to play out with injuries, bad teams, etc.

Lets see

1 QB

2 RB's, 3 WR's or 2 WR's, 3 RB's

1 TE

1 D

1 K

GRADE MINE TOO!!! http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=293964

-----THE BAD

you don't have a tandem of QB to WR which is going to hurt you badly.

Ward is splitting carries among 2 graham & Williams so he MAY not even be the starter.

Chris wells was NEVER even a consideration for me.....that line in AZ is for passing only

Fred Taylor could be a good pick on another team however he is splitting carries and receptions like 5 diff ways. He is a FA in my league still

John C. is WAYyyyyy overrated......Maybe the return of matt is helping his numbers but he did jack last season.

the 2 rookie receivers realistically shouldn't of even been picked.....

---- THE GOOD

Portis hopefully will stay healthy, I got him in rd 6 myself

you got the #1 kicker

the skins D is a sleeper IF we can get sacks this season

ALL 3 receivers are mid grade and solid.....I like HOUSH this season , chambers & Avery are still the #1's on their team and will do well.

Advice: Watch for injuries.....championships are NOT won in the draft.....they are won based off the fastest person to pick up quality replacements and cutting those who hold you back.

If you manage your team flawlessly you'll make the final seed with this squad.

QB- Tom Brady

QB- Matt Schaub

Solid pickup here, but I don't think Brady is going to have another 50 TD season.

RB- Clinton Portis

RB- Derrick Ward

RB- Reggie Bush

RB- Chris Wells

RB- Fred Taylor

Clinton is a good pick but other than that nobody is a guarantee. Bush is hit or miss and will lose touches at the goalline to Pierre Thomas.

WR- TJ Houshmenzadeh

WR- Donnie Avery

WR- Chris Chambers

WR- Darius Heyward-Bey

WR- Michael Crabtree

Pretty weak. Housh is your only lock to pick you up points. Beyond that you have some inexperienced speedsters in Avery and Bey, but I doubt they will put up consistent numbers. Chambers is out of favor and Crabtree hasn't even signed lol.

TE- John Carlson

TE- Fred Davis

Carlson should get some good looks in the redzone, but he may lose some value from last season because of Housh's arrival. Why did you pick up Fred Davis I doubt he will get any looks in the redzone?

D- Redskins

Unfortunately our defense's philosophy is not like that of the Steelers or Vikings, we don't force alot of turnovers nor are our special teams very good.

K- Stephen Gratkowski

It's a kicker and he's on a good team you should be fine. Also it's Gostkowski.

I hope you didn't invest too much money to gamble with this grouping.

Brady is coming off of an entire year without football. He will probably have a monster week one though.

Actually wait... what pick were you in the draft and can you post a list of the salaries ? I don't want to shred your team without that info, but from this point it looks pretty iffy.

QB- Tom Brady- 275, 000

QB- Matt Schaub- 2,000 (Keeper from last year)

RB- Clinton Portis- 200,000

RB- Derrick Ward- 140,000

RB- Reggie Bush- 90,000

RB- Chris Wells-35,000

RB- Fred Taylor- 15,000

WR- TJ Houshmenzadeh- 60,000

WR- Donnie Avery- 2,000 (keeper from last year)

WR- Chris Chambers- 50,000

WR- Darius Heyward-Bey- 5,000

WR- Michael Crabtree- 2,000

TE- John Carlson- 25,000

TE- Fred Davis- 2,000

D- Redskins- 25,000

K- Stephen Gratkowski- 25,000

Archived