N. Asomugha

Olin Kreutz

Adrian Wilson

Alan Faneca

Heinz Ward

Troy Polamalu

Jason Witten

Patrick Willis

I guess I like tough players who will give it all for their time and fight to the death. The kind of guys who would run through a brick wall if it would help their team win.

Unfortunately he retried and is now gone, but I always like McNair because he was the toughest damn player. I'll never forgetting him being carried down the field to play and drive his team to victory. Heart like that is amazing.

i'll twist the subject, while keeping the same idea..

Sean Taylor was one of the best players to ever play the game.. ever. I would have absolutely loved to see him in a Ravens uniform, or in any uniform for that matter for years to come. God rest his soul..

Ya' know, one of my favourite all time non 'Skins was Bernie Kosar.

Back in the '80's, outside of the B&G, he was the one dude I was always rooting for to get that elusive ring. Those two loses to the Broncos were heartbreakers. First Elway and "the drive", then the following year and Bernie bringing the Browns back from the dead at H/T with 4 second half TD's, only for Earnest Byner to fumble away the win at the goal line in the dying seconds.

I loved his unconventional style and 100% effort. Dude always looked like he had to work his ass off to get where he was.

And he always came across as a genuinely nice guy whenever I heard him speak.

Hail.

Past:

Jerome Bettis

John Elway

Cris Carter

Terell Davis

Rod Woodson

Warren Moon

Greg Lloyd

Levon Kirkland

Barry Sanders

Steve Largent

Current:

Hines Ward

Ben Roetheslberger

Adrian Peterson

Santanio Holmes

Troy Polamalu

James Farrior

Lemar Woodley

Drew Brees

Peyton Manning

Reggie Wayne

Dallas Clark

Walter Payton. Almost certainly the non-Redskin I admire most.

Sean Taylor was one of the best players to ever play the game.. ever. I would have absolutely loved to see him in a Ravens uniform, or in any uniform for that matter for years to come. God rest his soul..

Good night this Cult of ST gets old. One of the best ever? Please. He didn't even play 4 complete seasons. He certainly was on his way to a great career, and it's very tragic he never got to fulfill all his potential, but in his death people are playing him up far too much.

Wes Welker - I saw him come into his own here in Miami and it's been great watching his production in New England. The guy plays with nothing but heart.

He played with nothing but shart when he was ligning up a cheap shot on Sean Taylor. Taylor saw him at the last second and Welker ran like a little *****.

Archived