Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can the Vaka Manupuna release mean new OT to be signed?

slaga

The "It Girl" of the 90's was...  

117 members have voted

1. 1. The "It Girl" of the 90's was...

I think its got to be either an offensive lineman or a wide receiver. The skins have guys banged up on the o-line and Roydell Williams will be out for a few months. They need bodies for camp.

If we have to bring in a free agent tackle i would hope we get Levi Jones.

My concern is that as we get closer to the season, Vinny will pull his annual panic (this time about the lack of viability on the OL) and ship off our 2nd rounder next year for someone else's OL cast-off. This year's version of Duckett, Jason Taylor etc...

It's a shame, because this team has a lot of promise if the OL had been properly addressed. It's 100% necessary that we devote a ton of early round attention to the OL next season.

oh man, Randy's knee, Heyer's knee, and Mike Williams groin...this O-Line is ALREADY nicked, you have got to be kidding me...good luck running to the right side this year....somebody talk me off the ledge!

Hey, don't jump, they are getting the knicks out of the way early, so as to not interupt the season. :D

Jon Runyan if that's the case. Knows the Iggles....

I was also thinking about the possibility of getting Jon Runyan. Not sure how much cap we have but maybe we can get a 1 year deal.

And A 2008 poll revealed that getting blocked by Jon Runyan on a screen pass was one of the scariest things in the NFL. And we sure do love are screens:)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?page=hotread7/seifert

Pete Kendall sounds like a good idea to me.. Especially since "gelling" has been a commonly used word. That being said, I know little about Runyan and how he compares to 'Ol Pete. Either way, the media will blow the move way out of proportion.

Archived