Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help the Hogettes, get a great book AND save $$$!

rtandler

My new book The Redskins Chronicle, A Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1937-2008 is now on sale. Go here to get a copy of the book, save some money, AND help out a great cause.

When you place an order for the book, just use the coupon code Extreme to get the benefits below.

If you don't know about the book, you can check out the press release here or go to RedskinsChronicle.com and look there. Be sure to check out the excerpts as they give you a good idea of what the book is all about.

When you're ready to order, go to the Extremeskins landing page on the website As you'll see there, in exchange for waiting a little while to get your book, you'll get the following benefits:

--
Save $3.00
off of the cover price (applies to as many copies as you want, take care of your Christmas list in July!)

--For each book sold,
a donation will be made
to help the

--Get your book
personally autographed
by yours truly (there's a place to enter personalized autograph information once you place the order).

--Get entered into a drawing for a
free four-pack of my books
(mix and match any four of the three I have in print).

--Be the
first on your block
to get this must-have book!

In order for all of this to kick in, you have to use the coupon code Extreme when you order. It's all laid out on the Extremeskins landing page.

Thanks for your support, if you have any questions or comments just shoot me an email.

Hi there. :)

Buy Rich's book or you're banned.*

* This statement paid for by Rich Tandler in the form of a copy of the book, a Hoggette coin, several cases of beer, a bottle of Jack, a roll of dimes, & box of Wheaties.

I just ordered the book.

I tried to pay for it through the Amazon.com choice, but

they didn't recognize the EXTREME code.

Can't wait to get it. I read the excepts from the website.

"Blocked Steve Spurriers Punt" was a highlight I enjoyed from the SF 49ers playoff game in 1971.

Archived