Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin owns this vehicle? Offseason fun

Never4get#21

I was working with a couple of players and families this past Monday at good ol' 6 Flags. I took the oppurtunity to take a few snap shots of the vehicles they drove in.

How well do you know your SKINS. Match the player with the vehicle.

Vehicle 1:

DSC08367.jpg

Vehicle 2:

DSC08371.jpg

Vehicle 2 (TAILGATE IS BADASS) and should tell you who it is!!:

DSC08370.jpg

Vehicle 3:

DSC08368.jpg

Vehicle 4: No hints No Brainer ha-ha!:silly:

DSC08365.jpg

These vehicles are owned by a rb, wr, te and cb......no particular order.

I'd say 1 is Smoot and 3 is Moss.

3 is a little more understated... but still a flashy and luxurious vehicle. It fits with Moss.

It was pretty easy once you gave away the positions. 4 is obviously a white guys car so knowing that it couldn't then be a RB/WR/CB it left only Cooley. 1 and 2 are so flamboyant that they could belong to none other than Portis and Smoot, the two most flamboyant guys on the team. Smoot wouldn't drive the one with the huge Sean Taylor portrait so that sorted that one out.

#3 - Santana?

nope

#3...Kelly?

nope

I'd say 1 is Smoot and 3 is Moss.

3 is a little more understated... but still a flashy and luxurious vehicle. It fits with Moss.

It was pretty easy once you gave away the positions. 4 is obviously a white guys car so knowing it's a tight ends it had to be Cooley. 1 and 2 are so flamboyant that they could belong to none other than Portis and Smoot, the two most flamboyant guys on the team. Smoot wouldn't drive the one with the huge Sean Taylor portrait so that sorted that one out.

I was suprized that people thought CP right away and not Moss. Moss has a Florida pimp-mobile also.

Archived