Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charges dismissed on Bridges

mrjoolius

Somehow, it's hard to accept the idea that it's good news for Redskins fans when the charges are dropped on one of our players.

New definition for "character guys" -- the kind that don't get convicted.

I don't like this guy being on the team one bit. Sure the charges from this incident were dropped, but this isn't his first arrest. And I'd be surprised if it's his last. There was a time when players like Bridges would never even be on the Skins radar, sadly that time is gone. So much for good character guys....

I mostly agree. I want the high character guys. Both Bridges and Haynesworth make me unhappy in that reguard and I might not have gone after either for that very reason. Still, there is something to be said for giving a guy a second chance. Sometimes people change to a great degree. And without the possiblility of that second chance where is the incentive for people to right themselves?

I mostly agree. I want the high character guys. Both Bridges and Haynesworth make me unhappy in that reguard and I might not have gone after either for that very reason. Still, there is something to be said for giving a guy a second chance. Sometimes people change to a great degree. And without the possiblility of that second chance where is the incentive for people to right themselves?

Well let some other team give him a second chance then. I am perfectly fine with the Redskins never giving thugs like him a second chance.

Yeah, dude's travails with the law go back a long way.

1120330742_10101764001_Bio-Biography-Diffrent-Strokes-Nice-Car-SF.jpg

He seems to have no problem escaping the long arm of the law, as we see once again.

Still, whether he's catching hell from a midget on a t.v. show, accosting him with "whatchu talkin' bout willis?"... or blocking in the NFL, Bridges should learn to expect greater scrutiny due to his high profile career choices. It's just the way it is.

velocet

Well...we can either keep jansen and the dirtbags in tact,or we can bring in a dirtbag that can block...take your pick guys.

Football is an extremely physcial game,and to me a team full of goody goods and worship leaders wont get it done.You need some nasty players with attitude as well,or else the other teams mean players are going to run right thru us. This isnt gibbs era 1 anymore....convicts and lawbreakers are some of the best players in the league...see plax,marshall and so on.

Every team has them...and every team is out for the same prize as well...a superbowl,something i want this team to take,and i dont really care what it takes to seize it.:evilg:

Well...we can either keep jansen and the dirtbags in tact,or we can bring in a dirtbag that can block...take your pick guys.

Football is an extremely physcial game,and to me a team full of goody goods and worship leaders wont get it done.You need some nasty players with attitude as well,or else the other teams mean players are going to run right thru us. This isnt gibbs era 1 anymore....convicts and lawbreakers are some of the best players in the league...see plax,marshall and so on.

Every team has them...and every team is out for the same prize as well...a superbowl,something i want this team to take,and i dont really care what it takes to seize it.:evilg:

Nasty, good. Criminal, bad. Merlin Olson and Rosey Grier were nice guys and they were pretty good.

:doh:

I don't know where to begin.

:helmet: The Rook

Archived