Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you be worried if your 13 year-old son...

Skins PR

Was on his 3rd girlfriend in 3 weeks? Suppose he broke up with each previous girl just because he suddenly liked the next girl? What if he was saying "I love you" to these girls the first day he was going out with them?

I'd only be concerned if he was :hump:ing them. Mo' babies, mo' problems!

Was on his 3rd girlfriend in 3 weeks? Suppose he broke up with each previous girl just because he suddenly liked the next girl? What if he was saying "I love you" to these girls the first day he was going out with them?

i was when my son started at 12 but i found out that he doesnt even hold their hands. he is just trying to be cool and look like a big shot in front of his friends.

he is 13 1/2 and just not kissed his first girl on the lips and it was only a peck.

3 in 3 weeks is a pretty good stat though...lol

ill keep it to the point in this thread.

talk to him...usually youll find out they are so shy and girls are still kind of gross but its a status thing.

i told my son we were going to have to have "the talk" and he assured me he wasnt even going to kiss them.

You aren't in West Va and they aren't blood relations and he's not going past second base right?

You aren't in West Va and they aren't blood relations and he's not going past second base right?

There are different definitions of 2nd base. I would not be too happy with most of them.

To answer the question, I don't think he is doing anything that he shouldn't be doing... yet.

cool,

you can delete that if you want didnt wanna get too personal

i was just about to say good stuff on raising your son

but you still deserve an applause for doing what youre doing

agreed, we need more men to step up to the plate to make up for all of the slacker idiots.

There are different definitions of 2nd base. I would not be too happy with most of them.

To answer the question, I don't think he is doing anything that he shouldn't be doing... yet.

I have watched a couple of my buddies raise 13 year olds, this doesn't seem out of the norm. OTOH it never hurts to tighten the leash if you don't agree with what he is doing.

Archived