Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freebie Websites--JUST GOT PAID $$$

Sticksboi05

Hey. Anybody else ever done those freebie websites where they pay you to try out different products from companies. I just got started going serious tonight and got my first Paypal payment. It was very exciting. Ha. Anyway, I was a bit skeptical at first as I'm sure you'd be but my friend guided me through a beginner's one and I got prompt payment with no hassles. Anybody else tried these?

A real helpful website is:

http://www.anything4free.com/

or thefreebiesociety.net

what did you do for it?

do people pay you to sign up for things?

Yeah for this one. The experienced people on the website are the only ones you're allowed to trade with if you're a noob to avoid scamming. So you set up a trade with the Trade Manager and I did 3 free trials (emusic, stamps.com, UseNeXt) for this woman on one of her freebie websites and you get a portion of their prize. I got 80% of her's. Straight to paypal less than 5 minutes after I completed my requirements.

Do these free trials turn into subscriptions,ect if not canceled?:)

I'm a cynic by nature

Yes, but that us why you cancel them after a few days. Just keep track of what you've signed up for. I used a spreadsheet with trial ending dates.

I'm gonna be making alot of money today : )

That's a completely false report. The forum is still up, is FREE and provides you with a database of proven freebie sites.

Not really free if you give up 20% for the list;)

Best of luck to ya ,just be careful and keep track,just a knockoff of the pyramid scheme. imo

Not really free if you give up 20% for the list;)

Best of luck to ya ,just be careful and keep track,just a knockoff of the pyramid scheme. imo

The list is free. The 80% is based on what trader you decide to go with. Some pay 90% of what they get. I mean they gotta get some of what they earned. Of course I could always be the one trading but who knows. All I know is I'm getting paid today.

Don't mean to sound cynical, but...do you get money for everyone who you recommend to this site? I only say this because I've seen numerous times when people go on forums and suggest others try out some new site that'll give them easy money, and then provide a link...and what usually happens is that anyone who signs up after using that particular link gets "credited" to the person providing the link (as someone else said, kinda-sorta like a pyramid scheme thing). usually, though, these types of posts are made by non-members, people who only sign up to a message board to create that one thread with the link in it. You're a regular here, so it's not nearly as likely...but that was the first thing I thought of, I'll admit lol :)

Don't mean to sound cynical, but...do you get money for everyone who you recommend to this site? I only say this because I've seen numerous times when people go on forums and suggest others try out some new site that'll give them easy money, and then provide a link...and what usually happens is that anyone who signs up after using that particular link gets "credited" to the person providing the link (as someone else said, kinda-sorta like a pyramid scheme thing). usually, though, these types of posts are made by non-members, people who only sign up to a message board to create that one thread with the link in it. You're a regular here, so it's not nearly as likely...but that was the first thing I thought of, I'll admit lol :)

Gasp! I cannot believe you'd suggest such a thing. :silly:

You do get money for everyone you recommend for the actual freebie websites but not for the website I gave. The website in the OP is a helpful resource with a forum of experienced users if you want to get started yourself. What you do is ask people to do an offer for you and then pay them say 50% of what you made.

It's not an illegal pyramid scheme and they check to make sure you don't just blow off the offers. For example if you do 3 trials and delete them as soon as you get credited they will put your account on hold and probably revoke your prize.

And no I don't blame you for thinking that. :silly: That's why I tried to make the tile of the thread sound not shady you know like "give this website a try".

A buddy of mine in Atlanta used to do these all the time, they work. You just have to sign up for a bunch of stuff and they are banking on you not cancelling in-time. Some of the places you have to hassle to get your gift and sometimes it takes forever to get your freebie. But if you keep up with it you can actually get some free stuff/money.

This is the most transparent thing I've ever seen. Hey guys, this is a great deal, you should try it.

It is obvious he is looking for people to pm him for more info which he will gladly provide along with his user name that will get him a kickback.

These type of scams never make money unless they get more and more people to sign up. The OP realizes this and is probably blanketing every messageboard he knows hoping he can get a few people to sign up using his name as credentials.

But if anybody is interested in trying this out it's pretty simple and works and yes is 100% LEGAL. PM me if you're interested and I'll tell you where to start.

I responded before I read this reply.

Here you go; the ole pm me if you are interested and I'll tell you where to start routine.

Nothing is worse than someone with disingenous intentions insulting everyone's intelligence when it is patently obvious what they are doing.

I responded before I read this reply.

Here you go; the ole pm me if you are interested and I'll tell you where to start routine.

Nothing is worse than someone with disingenous intentions insulting everyone's intelligence when it is patently obvious what they are doing.

Dude. Seriously, you come on here and start accusing me of trying to scam money off you guys. I explained above to Califan07 that that was not my aim with this thread. And seriously, I have thousands of posts on this website. You think I waited this many years just to trick you all at age 18? This is my ingenius plot to pay for college? I have posted no referral links etc. so honestly where do you get off putting me down as some sort of "attempting to get your credit card information" guy. No links I have posted benefit me in any way. Man, everybody else in this thread was cool. I simply started this because I was excited that I actually got paid and wondered if anybody else had tried them. The PM would've just been some links to internet forums where you can get good help/tips of you wanted to give it a try, not referral links where I can ingeniously make cash off you signing up (which isn't even how it works and wouldn't benefit me at all). Anyway, I'm sure you'll find some way to attempt to make this reply look like me trying to get you all to give me your money so I'm going to stop now.

Right. Just trying to help everyone. No benefit to you personally. None of us realize how these sign and scams work and what is needed for anyone to make money. We all fell off the turnip truck yesterday. You got us.

You know what. I don't really care about your accusations anymore. You just decided to be the guy that comes in here and blows it up. Nobody else came in and accused me of anything. You can think what you want ok bud.

You can go to every link I posted in this thread (all of 2) and neither of them give me any benefit whatsoever. But hey, you caught me, I give up. My scam I'd been working on since 8th grade failed.

Edit: I admit making a thread about this subject is likely to bring scrutiny and don't blame you for thinking this but I would not try to cheat the ES community. I am on this site everyday, I love this place and I think the people who know me best on this site know I'd never try to take your money.

hey man, dont stress it. you do your thing and just be happy in who you are as a person. if someone wants to believe you are scamming them then they dont have to join. but it looks like its something you enjoy so im cool with that for sure.

Archived