Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why haven't the Dixie Chicks been consulted?

Burgold

With the advantage of hindsight, it is clear that the Dixie Chicks are amongst our best and most sophisticated political analysts. Nearly 6 years after their original conclusions, almost everyone has swung around to their point of view. Even die hard Republicans have disowned President Bush and declare angrily, "He was not a conservative. He was not one of us!"

Why then have the Dixie Chicks not been consulted as to the merits of our current President? Likely, it is because they are still compiling evidence and going through their heavy analytical process. Clearly, the algorithms that they use to develop their thesis cannot be generated in a moment. Still, one cannot help but wonder why in this era of asking everyone and their neighbor for their instant analysis why the Dixie Chicks who proved to have the greatest and deepest of political insights are being mitigated to the sidelines.

It also can't be a coincidence that political pundits like Susan Sarandon and Barbara Streisand have suddenly been silenced. Where is Cindy Sheehan or Ann Coulter? Clearly, something is askew that so many of our top political voices have suddenly vanished.

Is Coulter trying to recreate herself as a liberal to make some gravy off the democratic uprising? Some say yes. Reports indicate that she has gone into seclusion trying to reinvent and "perfect" herself. Will a reborn Coulter be embrased by the liberal elite and American public? Who knows, but it is eerily quiet without listening to her or Sarandons verbal IED's.

Because Natalie was just a ignorant tool that has now been cast aside by those that no longer need her..much like Cindy Sheehan.

W still holds my respect,hell it even appears Obama has gained respect for many of W's choices.:D

Coulter ain't changed or shut up none, you want links to vids lib?

Oh, you've heard from them. You just don't know it.

Coulter disappeared just before abducting the Dixie Chicks, Barbra, etc. and taking them to a top-secret base under the Naval Observatory. There, she convinced them of the merits of torture by forcing them to watch her waterboard Rosie O'Donnell, thereby extracting a promise from the Grand Old Sow that she will never appear on TV again. (The blacked-out van had to stop at Bed Bath & Beyond on the way, to pick up some oversized towels.)

Having come full-circle to the occasional merits of torture, the new coalition is now funneling their fabulous-as-always commentary through their new PR front man, Dick Cheney.

I never liked the Dixie Chicks, not because of their political stance... one just ALWAYS looks pissed off, and the little one kinda looks like a troll to me, but thats just me and no, Im not an ultra conservative or a Bush lover or anything like that. Im just not down. People blame rap for talking about murder and killing, but Earl had to Die??? Double standard right there. ;) Im kidding with that last one, seriously..

Oh, you've heard from them. You just don't know it.

Coulter disappeared just before abducting the Dixie Chicks, Barbra, etc. and taking them to a top-secret base under the Naval Observatory. There, she convinced them of the merits of torture by forcing them to watch her waterboard Rosie O'Donnell, thereby extracting a promise from the Grand Old Sow that she will never appear on TV again. (The blacked-out van had to stop at Bed Bath & Beyond on the way, to pick up some oversized towels.)

Having come full-circle to the occasional merits of torture, the new coalition is now funneling their fabulous-as-always commentary through their new PR front man, Dick Cheney.

Now this was the kind of post I was hoping for with this thread. Well done. LOL

People blame rap for talking about murder and killing, but Earl had to Die??? Double standard right there. ;) Im kidding with that last one, seriously..

I like Earl had To Die.

For some reason I like most of the songs about women killing *******s,I'm funny that way:silly:

Archived