Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Blog: Shaun Alexander still hopes to get the call from the Skins

Oldskool

You have to appreciate his determination but IMO Mason > Alexander. In fact Mason > Betts/Cartwright.

No way in Hell Mason is better than Betts, or Alexander:doh:...cartwright though

We don't need Shaun now that we've got Mason...he is the future face of the Redskin Nationnnn

Mason maybe with a combo back...but Shaun rocks- Loved watchin him in Seattle. He just didn't get a shot last year.

No way in Hell Mason is better than Betts, or Alexander:doh:...cartwright though

Mason maybe with a combo back...but Shaun rocks- Loved watchin him in Seattle. He just didn't get a shot last year.

Just because you lived near him and saw him play doesn't make him a beast. Stop confusing your personal attachment to Shawn with his talent level. :doh:

ok...RB depth chart:

1- Shaun

2- Cartwright

3- Let's try Moss out at this position, he's quick

4- Betts

5- Portis- he reached his prime years ago...he's done. Trade him for Champ. We def got the short end of the stick with that one.

Just because you lived near him and saw him play doesn't make him a beast. Stop confusing your personal attachment to Shawn with his talent level. :doh:

if you can't pass 1st grade spelling, then I am not going to think you know a lick about football....it's SHAUN.

so no andy reid, huh:(

you like big guys?

ok...RB depth chart:

1- Shaun

2- Cartwright

4- Betts

5- Portis- he reached his prime years ago...he's done. Trade him for Champ. We def got the short end of the stick with that one.

I'm done with you. How the **** can you not put Mason on that list? Have you lost your mind woman? I mean seriously, I had a bit of respect for you but with that post it is ALL gone.

Shaun didn't get much of a chance last season. I guarantee that he could still school Portis. He is an excellent runner that plays with heart. Alexander could be the next comeback kid. What a story that would be.

Alexander wants to play. Portis is just fat and happy.

ok...RB depth chart:

1- Shaun

2- Cartwright

4- Betts

We can't afford t0 carry that many runningbacks:chair:

It goes

1) Mason

2) Betts

3) Rocky or Aldridge. Aldridge is faster so im leaning towards him

/thread

Archived