Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If i had stayed home (or enter hypothetical)

buenosdiaz

you ever do this?

lets talk about causality and interconnectedness

i'll give tonight as an example

today i drove home and my friend invited me to watch the game at his house

by the time i got to his house it was 2-0

what if i had stayed home?

sure it seems silly to say that i somehow had an effect on the game

but at the same time it seems silly to say things would have played out exactly as they did

how do you all feel about this subject

if you chose B instead of A would events around the world have happened exactly as they did in scenario A?

does this make sense?

I just noticed I am wearing the same red shirt I wore when we lost Game 5. This loss is on me. My bad.

Same here. I should have worn my Ovie t-shirt instead of Green. My Ovie shirt was dirty & I didn't get a chance to wash it from Monday to today. I know, I had 2 days to wash it, but was too lazy. Damn, I'm kicking myself for it. I'm still proud of the Caps this season. I always wear my Cooley jersey for games even if they lose two in a row. Now, I have to find something to do since our best DC sports team is out for the summer. What am I gonna do until the Skins season?? However, I will attend a Skins training camp to see the new guys and of course Cooley.

I just noticed I am wearing the same red shirt I wore when we lost Game 5. This loss is on me. My bad.

I went on Tuesday and bought a new red Caps T-shirt and wore the effer tonight (unwashed) for the first time. :chair:

so nobody wants to actually discuss this? haha

cool

yes I definitely do it- especially with the Redskins.

Maybe if I wore my other jersey....maybe if I wore my jersey with the tanktop underneath....maybe if i wore my skins underwear.....maybe if i wore my skins earrings and shoes....maybe....

i'm crazy about it

Archived