Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Redskins Insider; Haynesworth impresses...

WhoRUSupposed2Be

Even if he crashes his car into ppl and gets sued. HE's great!

Or stomps on some one's head. Or kicks a teammate in the chest....they're probably all too scared of pissin him off to say anything but nice things.

Just playin devil's advocate. Glad he seems to be a good fit in DC. True test will be whether or not he plays to his full potential. Hopefully. :D

Is it just me or does Campbell have 1,000 ways to say absolutely nothing.

It is just you. I think he was pretty concise about what he saw from Haynseworth. Did you expect him to go into details about his gap assignments and which moves he used well?

It is just you. I think he was pretty concise about what he saw from Haynseworth. Did you expect him to go into details about his gap assignments and which moves he used well?

No, I obviously did not. Im talking about the "you knows" and cliches. Between the two you never really get an answer out of the guy haha. This is not a serious post.. and I'm not a Campbell basher.

No, I obviously did not. Im talking about the "you knows" and cliches. Between the two you never really get an answer out of the guy haha. This is not a serious post.. and I'm not a Campbell basher.

Well, you know, I didn't really, you know, realize that. You know, I'm just used to, you know, people bashing whenever they can, you know. So, you know, my bad.

;)

Archived