Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many TD's for cooley 2009?

skinswin=happy

Ok so I brought up the idea of trading cooley while he is at maximum value and didnt get many good responses. I feel that if we traded cooley we would be able to fill a glaring need at OLB or OT with a premier starter at this poiint. I also feel we wouldnt be losing that much because I feel davis could have a 45 rec and 6 tds if he was a starter especially since he is much more athletic to go up for balls in the endzone.

So my question is with cooley only having 1 td after being targeted 111 times and having 83 receptions how many TDs do you feel cooley will have this year? And also how many do u feel he needs to have to justify not making this trade? And please dont rationalize by saying its campbells fault any great player that gets thrown to 111 times should have more than one TD even if his little sister is throwing the ball.

I don't remember many Red Zone targets for Cooley, he can't control the playcalling.

If Zorn gets Cooley involved in some play-action plays in the Red Zone and on the goal line i think he could have between 5-7 TDs which is typical for a WCO TE.

Holy **** and son of a *****. Man. Some of you ahabs out there really can't help yourselves can you. I mean really. Some of you guys are going to give that captain a really bad name if you keep this up.

It. Was. One. Year.

Cooley has been a Pro Bowler in back-to-back years, and he's one of the few that's earned it. I sincerely doubt that Cooley's agent has ANYTHING to worry about.

We'll pay the man handsomely.

Pay him? We just did last year!

To the OP, THE GUY CAN'T BE CUT! Why? Because of his salary cap hit.

Posters on here are getting worse and worse.

Pay him? We just did last year!

To the OP, THE GUY CAN'T BE CUT! Why? Because of his salary cap hit.

Posters on here are getting worse and worse.

I don't think that you understood my post.

I didn't say that he wasn't just paid. I'm saying that his performance will warrant a continued payday for him.

Archived