Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we need to trade up to 8 regardless because we are realy screwed at 13.

hitmandm

Andre Smith/OT/Alabama

Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss

Ebon Britton/OT/Arizona

Aaron Maybin/DE/Penn St.

Brian Cushing/LB/USC

Rey Malaluga/LB/USC

Peria Jerry/DT/Ole Miss

Everette Brown/DE/Florida St.

Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee

All could be there when we pick... You act like the top 10 are once in a lifetime talents. The only real elite talents in this draft really are Aaron Curry, Andre Smith, and Micheal Crabtree. Two of those three "elite talents"(Smith and Crabtree) have reasonable questions to answer. Andre Smith with his playing shape and Crabtree with his speed.

^I vote this guy for GM. That is the common sense that seems to be missing from our FO right now. Sanchez is a luxury item that we don't need. Kinda of like buying a Lexus with no wheels, ya still need wheels to move. We need OT, DL or LB, period.

We should stay at 13 and draft OT, DE, LB, then best player available not named Mark Sanchez.

From the Dan Patrick Show:

Dan asked Mayock his one can't-miss prospect. Last year Mayock chose Jerod Mayo, who was defensive rookie of the year. This year, Mayock chose Tennessee defensive end Robert Ayers

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/62341/index.html?eref=fromSI

Ayers will likely be there at 13. Wouldn't be a bad choice as he is stout against the run and can make plays in the backfield.

I would be very happy about that.

If we trade up for anybody, I would be pissed off. The only way I am okay with the move is if it's for Raji. That's it and still would be pissed off.

The idea that there is only 12 great players in this draft is retarded.

Archived