Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Party Rules: Please Read

MARK PHILLIPS

From looking at the the Redskins.com poll,

Which position do you view as the greater need heading into the NFL Draft?

Offensive Tackle 50% (4663)

Defensive End 50% (4723)

Total participants: 9386

Due to the large crowd we're expecting to attend the Draft Day Party, and the difference of opinion on who the Redskins should draft, these rules have been put into place.

Those of you hoping the Redskins pick an Offensive Tackle in the Draft, will be asked to sit on the home side of the stadium.

Those of you hoping the Redskins pick a Defensive End in the Draft, will be asked to sit on the visitors side of the stadium.

Those of you hoping the Redskins pick a Quarterback in the draft, will be asked to stand on the field, so both sides can throw things at you.

Thank you,

DDP Management:logo:

Question: Will Redskins fans at Fed-Ex who want a lineman drafted boo the selection of QB Mark Sanchez? (assuming that the Skins make a dramatic move/trade to get him, etc.) Should this happen, those fans that boo such a pick will be in the same boat as all the low-life Philly fans that have been made fun of through the years, in my book. Hey, I want the Skins to draft a lineman like many others do, but I'll cheer a pick for Sanchez too. (heck, he might be the next BIG thing!) I'm jealous of the Skins fans that will be at Fed-Ex next weekend......have a GREAT TIME and enjoy the moment no matter who the Skins draft!!!!

Question: Will Redskins fans at Fed-Ex who want a lineman drafted boo the selection of QB Mark Sanchez? (assuming that the Skins make a dramatic move/trade to get him, etc.) Should this happen, those fans that boo such a pick will be in the same boat as all the low-life Philly fans that have been made fun of through the years, in my book. Hey, I want the Skins to draft a lineman like many others do, but I'll cheer a pick for Sanchez too. (heck, he might be the next BIG thing!) I'm jealous of the Skins fans that will be at Fed-Ex next weekend......have a GREAT TIME and enjoy the moment no matter who the Skins draft!!!!

And there goes the life out of this thread....

From looking at the the Redskins.com poll,

Which position do you view as the greater need heading into the NFL Draft?

Offensive Tackle 50% (4663)

Defensive End 50% (4723)

Total participants: 9386

Due to the large crowd we're expecting to attend the Draft Day Party, and the difference of opinion on who the Redskins should draft, these rules have been put into place.

Those of you hoping the Redskins pick an Offensive Tackle in the Draft, will be asked to sit on the home side of the stadium.

Those of you hoping the Redskins pick a Defensive End in the Draft, will be asked to sit on the visitors side of the stadium.

Those of you hoping the Redskins pick a Quarterback in the draft, will be asked to stand on the field, so both sides can throw things at you.

Thank you,

DDP Management:logo:

I was hoping that someone was going to do this. As a suggestion, I think that it would be a good idea if people would wear jerseys of players that we drafted to send a message that we should draft players and not continually try and buy them. Also people could wear one color (Burgundy or White)to signify that they don't want Snyderatto to trade up and the other (Burgundy or White) color to signify that they want Snyderatto to trade up. Just a thought.

I will be one of the fans booing if we move up just to draft Sanchez. I don't think that we should draft him in the first place, if he happens to be there and they take him, there isn't much I can do about it, but I definitely don't think that we should move up and mortage picks to get him. That would really make me angry!

Archived