Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Tea Parties Forever by Krugman

alexey

May I ask....why does it matter? Anyone was free to participate and any african american would not have felt unwelcome to attend.

Wait, I want to play that game. Let me sort through my pictures, I know there were blacks in the crowd, quite a few working sign up tables.

Also, sorry GACOLB, but I can't provide the pictures of those ones driving by, flicking off the group, yelling "stupid redneck ****es" to the crowd (which included other blacks and hispanics), saying other racial things, etc. etc.

Oh wait, that's okay for them to do, right?

Hey man, better late than never. You'll have another chance in 2010 for the Senate elections for your voice to be heard. You can use the time between now and the next two elections to brush up on politics and the political system and find who best represents you.

I think the Ron Paul movement was a little late. I feel like he could've made a bigger impact in 2004 with the war fresh on everyone's minds.

I agree, in fact thats about the time that Luckydevil introduced me to RP's writings and voting record. I was a near instant convert at that point.

I was late too, sadly.

I wish more and more that I voted for Ron Paul...I won't mess up in 2012!

Personally I didn't become interested in politics deeply until this past election. In the last year or so I didn't agree with some things that the Bush administration did, especially the TARP program, but being unemployed now I've had more time to follow along and get "involved". I'm sorry I wasn't more aware beyond that point.

Hey there! Have you joined the Campaign for Liberty yet?

I've found they are doing great at organizing for the next elections already and they have a pretty good site for finding information and for joining in on the grassroots organizing.

Wait, I want to play that game. Let me sort through my pictures, I know there were blacks in the crowd, quite a few working sign up tables.

Also, sorry GACOLB, but I can't provide the pictures of those ones driving by, flicking off the group, yelling "stupid redneck ****es" to the crowd (which included other blacks and hispanics), saying other racial things, etc. etc.

I attended the gathering as did some well to do bruthas and sistas who live in Mitchellville and Clinton maryland as well as Fairfax and Vienna Va.

They are conservative democrats and independents.

So people should downplay the white people and hispanics in the shakedown group, ACORN since the primary media focus is on the Blacks?

yes, always remember YOU are THE victim, should help you out in life

:doh:

The point is there is an incredible double standard when it comes to racial slurs. Regardless, I don't take them seriously from either side and laugh them off. Anyone that seriously is motivated by a racial hate has severe issues.

Bush's baby?

I guess the vote for war in congress was not bipartisan?

Blaming only Republicans are we

Bush/Cheney and their Executive cronies are the reason we engaged in a second simultaneous land war in Asia. The Republican dominated Congress was stupid enough not to use their own brains (for those who have them anyway) before going along with the idiocy and authorizing Bush The Decider to make the final war decision. The half-baked concept, the final go decision, the inept execution, the lack of day-after planning, the $3 trillion, the whole deal -- that's all on Bush Jr.'s head.

As Bush's role model Harry Truman said: "The buck stops here." The blame lies with the guy who made the decision, and that's Bush Jr. It's disingenuous or dishonest to suggest otherwise.

I call B.S.

The black people you got pictures of at the Tea Party, are not actually black, the are white. :silly:

Want to see Fascism? Just watch the left react to dissent. The Left seems to accuse others of how they act, this is why they call republican fascists, its because they are. Free speech means you agree with the Left otherwise we need the fairness doctrine..

Archived