Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Police: 5 children, father found dead in Wash. (M.E.T.)

Burgundy Burner

I think the (albeit COMPLETELY ****ed up) rationale is that there is no more devastating way to hurt a parent than to hurt their children. And I think some of these sick, selfish ****s get so consumed in their rage against their spouse or ex-spouse that it totally destroys all rational thought.

I'll tell you what, I would cut my left arm off with a butter knife for some good news right now. This world is in such a state of chaos that it's hard to even describe.

I'll tell you what, I would cut my left arm off with a butter knife for some good news right now.

I found one for us all h_h.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19095337/detail.html

PE Teacher Saves Mom, 2 Girls

POSTED: Saturday, April 4, 2009

PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A Pensacola area physical education teacher is being hailed as a hero after he jumped in front of a car that plowed through a stop sign to shield a mother and her two children.

Pat Judd, who also works as a crossing guard at the elementary school, rolled onto the hood of the car Friday morning taking the full impact of the crash. He was hospitalized for a leg injury, but is listed in good condition.

Grateful mother Laura Richards says Judd saved the lives of her 2 and 4-year-old daughters.

Archived