Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free 'Skins Memorabilia

velocet

Progress!

The sign is now property of the Prez07.

The shirt belongs to xavmit.

Thanks for clearing up the origin of the sign, DButz. Prez is getting one of 2 that I have so it's nice knowing if someone asks about it in the future.

Here's the deal on shipping charges:

No $$$ will be sent to me. Instead, send a few bucks to a charity of your choice, add some extra to whatever you normally give to your church or synagogue, you get the picture. Non-profits are in need, so let's do it that way on the honor system.

velocet

Awesome, thanks man!! Ill definitely give some more at church next Sunday. :applause::applause::applause:

I will pm you my address.

Fans are on the ball hereabouts. I have four shipping addys already. Good job!

Thanks BnG, Insaneboost and 21K!

That's what happens when you're not paying attention. :)

Feel sorry for the m0ds? Wanna buy 'em a coke and a smile? Then pledge another $5 or more extra to the collection plate and I'll add these

HPIM1099.jpg

to your Wheaties shipment and you can distribute to the m0ds as you go from there. Deal? And you thought this was gonna be free... bwaaahahahaha!

velocet

Ok, just need to hear from the new owners of the SB game program and the SB shirt and the whole thing is ready to roll!

And as tempting as it is to take the compliments I've seen from others and let them completely shape my apperception, I'll say that certain laudable behaviors should be expected from us. We're 'Skinsfans. We're better than Giants, Eagle and Cowboy fan.

We can't just say it though, we have to demonstrate from time to time as well. Even if it means something small, like just hooking up other fans with stuff out of the blue, and those fans then paying something forward.

velocet

I got mine too! Thanks Velocet!

You should get something on Thursday. ;)

Ok, good, you got both boxes then? And I really appreciate the return, but you didn't have to do that. I guess it's xmas in march all around.

Things seem to be going on smoothly enough, even in spite of my aversion to using PM's (nothing personal to anyone).

velocet

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, you guys are so lucky! I live just a little bit further than you guys, so ill be waiting for a bit. Can't wait!

Edit: SWEET JESUS!!!!! I just checked the tracking number and it arrived at the post office in the morning!! Woo hoo can't wait to get home from work.

By the way, Velocet, I hope you aren't playing a April fools joke on me. I would cry if I open it up to see a cowboys emblem. lmao

Velocet, you are the man! or woman!

I got the package yesterday! Everything was packed excellent and the sign and can look great. My dad is getting some materials so I can put it up on the wall without damaging it. I really appreciate it! Also thanks for the pepsi inflatable balls! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Archived