Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free 'Skins Memorabilia

velocet

HPIM1091.jpg

Free. First come, first served. One item per customer, please.

HPIM1094.jpg

SB XXVI shirt, size large, never worn.

HPIM1097.jpg

SB XXVI Champs coke, unopened.

HPIM1095.jpg

SB XXVI Hat, never worn. Slight age yellowing.

HPIM1093.jpg

SB XVII Game program.

HPIM1096.jpg

SB XXVI Wheaties.

HPIM1100.jpg

Back view.

HPIM1092.jpg

Dave Butz autograph.

HPIM1090.jpg

Hail To The Redskins sign.

Thread will be updated as items are claimed.

velocet

Damn got anything i DONT have? :silly: Dave has signed his autos the same for, well forever

Is that HTTR sign the one from the last game at RFK with the redskins charactures and history on the opposite side? or is it blank

Sorry you have all this already :D

The sign has the illustrated history as you said. I'll fit a pic in later if anyone wants to see that portion. I'd heard it was from the first game at fedex... I don't know for sure so I didn't include that in the description.

velocet

Please, no PM's unless you are the first post in the thread to claim the item. And no, there's no "second options"... speaking of which...

Yes! Guess im the first reply.

I would like the Hail To The Redskins sign. If someone has pm'ed you about the sign, I would like the hat as a second option. Thanks in advance.

Its pretty awesome that your doing this. Awesome thing to do for sure. :applause::applause:

Thanks for the compliment, but make a choice, either the sign or the hat. Once posted, it's yours.

velocet

Sorry you have all this already :D

The sign has the illustrated history as you said. I'll fit a pic in later if anyone wants to see that portion. I'd heard it was from the first game at fedex... I don't know for sure so I didn't include that in the description.

velocet

The sign is from the last game at RFK vs the Cowboys

Progress!

The sign is now property of the Prez07.

The shirt belongs to xavmit.

Thanks for clearing up the origin of the sign, DButz. Prez is getting one of 2 that I have so it's nice knowing if someone asks about it in the future.

Here's the deal on shipping charges:

No $$$ will be sent to me. Instead, send a few bucks to a charity of your choice, add some extra to whatever you normally give to your church or synagogue, you get the picture. Non-profits are in need, so let's do it that way on the honor system.

velocet

Progress update:

The sign is now property of the Prez07.

The shirt belongs to xavmit

The program goes to dirtfreak.

The wheaties is Mark the Homer's.

The Dave Butz autograph is now Skinswelder's.

The hat is owned by Skinsfan1311.

The coke goes to Redskindan07.

Every item accounted for.

Sorry eb94dt15, the sign is PC07's.

Thanks Skins1957, I appreciate that. But you know how we do, I mean, I'm sure another fan has given you something down the line and I'm sure you've hooked another fan up with a bit of gear here and there.

Mark the Homer,

In this case I'd prefer a different way of expressing the situation: rather than "getting rid" I'm "finding a new home" for this stuff. Every fan I know in person either has this stuff or doesn't collect, I tried that route. People in the know will tell you that these things aren't all that valuable monetarily... so selling is a waste of time.

So I was hoping to get maximum value for stuff I have duplicates of that are taking up space by just sending 'em to several types of people:

-I'm hoping above all that some true fans responded in order to augment their collection.

-I'm hoping someone in real need gets an item and sells it to a good home and gets a few bucks.

-I'm hoping a few things go to ridiculously pathetic greedy scrounges who can proclaim with a twisted up moron face "duh me just got over cuz me done got free thing and me so badass." -such a cretin is to be pitied most of all.

But being generous with the benefit of the doubt I'm sure most of the items have been claimed by folks in the first category. And also will donate something to a charity, church or good cause in lieu of paying for shipping.

Speaking of which, I'm not averse to your idea of picking something up in principle but, let's let Madden explain:

john-madden-thumb.jpg

"now you see with this play, velo labels, packs and takes to the post office all the items on one afternoon this week and BOOM the whole affair is taken care of at once. Minimum effort, maximum impact. THAT's the way to play the game!"

Those who were on the ball and claimed your memorabilia, congrats! Unleash the PMs with shipping details.

velocet

The hat is owned by Skinsfan1311.people:

-I'm hoping above all that some true fans responded in order to augment their collection.

And also will donate something to a charity, church or good cause in lieu of paying for shipping.

velocet

Thanks!

The cap will be proudly displayed next to a similiar cap I have from SB XVII. Both will be in the display case in my Skins room.

An extra donation will go in the envelope at Holy Trinity.

Thanks, again!

Archived