Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cell Phone Question...Plz Helpz OMGZ

CRobi21

Alright. Heres the rundown. My family is on the whole t-mobile thing. But I desperately need a new phone. And I'm VERY interested in the LG VU, from AT&T.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=LGVU&q_sku=sku2490219#tabModule

Since it is with AT&T, would I not be allowed to get it without switching companies or whatever? Or should the phone company not matter as long as we keep the same plan.

PLZ helpz.

LG is a terrible company. I will never buy another phone made by them ever again. After my problems with the LG Shine, I have lost all faith in the company.

I have a coworker that has the new LG Vu. It seems nice, has all the same sound effects as the Shine and can play TV. I would assume if your trying to unlock it to play with T Mobile, you won't get any nice features.

The phone to get if you are on T Mobile is the G3. Nice phone. Better than the Blackberry Storm but not as good as the iPhone.

LG is a terrible company. I will never buy another phone made by them ever again. After my problems with the LG Shine, I have lost all faith in the company.

I have a coworker that has the new LG Vu. It seems nice, has all the same sound effects as the Shine and can play TV. I would assume if your trying to unlock it to play with T Mobile, you won't get any nice features.

The phone to get if you are on T Mobile is the G3. Nice phone. Better than the Blackberry Storm but not as good as the iPhone.

I got the Blackberry Curve with T-Mobile. Great phone!

I got the Blackberry Curve with T-Mobile. Great phone!

I like the Blackberry Curve. The girl has one.

The Blackberry Curve is very "last gen" though. The difference between that phone and the iPhone is like the difference between DOS and Windows Vista. I don't hate on it, it's a good phone. It doesn't have nearly the capability of the G3, Storm or iPhone though.

Whats funny is it says Condition:

New, Never Opened

But then there is a pic of it outside the box :silly:

I hate when sellers pull that crap. Then they tell you the reason it's out of the box is because "they are checking to make sure it works" for you. :doh:

I like the Blackberry Curve. The girl has one.

The Blackberry Curve is very "last gen" though. The difference between that phone and the iPhone is like the difference between DOS and Windows Vista. I don't hate on it, it's a good phone. It doesn't have nearly the capability of the G3, Storm or iPhone though.

I agree. I just don't need all those features either.

Archived