Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll (and related Jay Cutler article): Is Jason Campbell Untouchable?

skinsfannyc76

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Wow, take a look at Denver's offensive line! It's even worse than ours!

If Jason had that offensive line, he would have been sacked every time he held the ball. Thanks to Cutler's quick hands, he quickly got the ball out a lot faster than Jason who usually does a wind up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6E83FPWqY

First play was a blitz. It looked like a TE was blocking.

Rollouts usually have the defender chasing the QB. 1 play where the right collapsed. About three reasonable pockets. And of course, receivers often open or in single coverage,

Way to go. Blame it on the O-line for letting BLITZERS through.

The only thing that makes a player untouchable is their contract. Albert Haynesworth,Clinton Portis and D Hall are definately untouchable their contracts make it impossible to cut or trade them. JC is not untouchable is hasn't proven himself to be a franchise QB and if he doesn't prove it this year he's gone.

Wow, take a look at Denver's offensive line! It's even worse than ours!

If Jason had that offensive line, he would have been sacked every time he held the ball. Thanks to Cutler's quick hands, he quickly got the ball out a lot faster than Jason who usually does a wind up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6E83FPWqY

That move by my boy Marshall was hot, the defender made it hilarious.

I think JC is not the answer. I would be estatic if we got rid of him and got a real QB. He cannot throw TDs. Other QBs have bad lines and poor recievers and they can still throw TDs. In fact, we had the leagues leading rusher and JC still couldnt throw a TD when teams were moving people in the box to counter the rushing attack.

JC must go. He just doesnt have it and never will.

I've watched every Campbell game and have rarely seen this occur. As a matter of fact, Campbell has been one of the bright spots for this team over the past couple years. While his numbers don't blow you away just yet, he's done a lot for this franchise with no identity, Vinny's bonehead moves, and Snyder for an owner.

I've watched every Campbell game and have rarely seen this occur. As a matter of fact, Campbell has been one of the bright spots for this team over the past couple years. While his numbers don't blow you away just yet, he's done a lot for this franchise with no identity, Vinny's bonehead moves, and Snyder for an owner.

are you kidding me. did you not watch game after game where we had a chance to come back and win only to see Campbell through an INT?

We are watching a different game then.

And there you have it. Much to the dismay of all JC lovers, the overwhelming majority of ES'ers get it.

There are only a select few "untouchable" QB's in the league, and JC hasn't come anywhere close to earning a spot on that list.

Yawn. I, and a couple of JC supporters already said JC is not untouchable.:doh::doh:

The public, yet again, have spoken.

The poll speaks for it's self.

But hey, I'm sure there's still a platitude of excuses at the ready from those STILL in denial. :doh:

Hail.

We all can continue to blame our QB, Vinny, Portis, Thomas, Kelly, the Redskins marching band, but in the end the only problem is the fans and their constant lack of support.

We all can continue to blame our QB, Vinny, Portis, Thomas, Kelly, the Redskins marching band, but in the end the only problem is the fans and their constant lack of support.

After going on two decades of under achievement and almost complete mediocrity, and all the b/s dished out by this organisation in between, whilst paying top $ to watch said failings, the very LAST thing you can accuse this fan base of is a lack of "support." :doh:

Hail.

but in the end the only problem is the fans and their constant lack of support.

Dude... you're totally right. We, the fans, are giving off totally bad vibes that are messing with the teams juju. We all need to form a camp circle around a bonfire and start singing Kumbaya. Thank you, kind stranger, for you have shown me the light.

So your telling me the reason the Redskins havent won a super bowl since 91 is because the lack of support? The skins should be lucky as hell to sell out the stadium pretty much every game when they continue to under achieve. I think the lack of support has zero to do with the play of the field. This team is supported like hell. I mean come on seriously?

So your telling me the reason the Redskins havent won a super bowl since 91 is because the lack of support? The skins should be lucky as hell to sell out the stadium pretty much every game when they continue to under achieve. I think the lack of support has zero to do with the play of the field. This team is supported like hell. I mean come on seriously?

This is a Jason Campbell thread, so I'm more or less talking about this era. ;)

I just think we should support our team a bit more. I don't read too many other fan base's forums, but we seem to be one of the most critical fans in the league. We didn't like the free agent approach, we don't like the building approach, it's all just a bit confusing.

This is a Jason Campbell thread, so I'm more or less talking about this era. ;)

I just think we should support our team a bit more. I don't read too many other fan base's forums, but we seem to be one of the most critical fans in the league. We didn't like the free agent approach, we don't like the building approach, it's all just a bit confusing.

The Eagles have it much, much worse. They've done alright for themselves this decade.

Archived