Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got a few interesing riddles for ya'll.......

skinsfan07

Heard it on the radio yesterday. Ok so the joke is dirty, but the answer isn't.

Here's the question.......

What is found in a man's pants, around 6 inches long, has a head on it, and women like to blow it???

First to get it right gets' a cookie!

Here's another few............

1) What is a 4-letter word that ends in “k” & means the same as intercourse?

2) What is it that a cow has 4 of & a woman has only 2 of?

3) What can you find in a man’s pants that is about 6 inches long, has a head on it, & that women love so much that they often blow it?

4) What word starts with “f” & ends with “u-c-k”?

5) Name 5 words that are each 4 letters long, end in “u-n-t” one of which is a word for a woman?

6) What does a dog do that you can step into?

7) What 4 letter word begins with “f” & ends with “k”, & if you can’t get one you can use your hands?

8) What is hard, 6 inches long, has 2 nuts & can make a girl fat?

9) What 4 letter word ends in “i-t” & is found on the bottom of birdcages?

10) What is it that all men have one of; it’s longer on some men then on others; the pope doesn’t use his; & a man gives it to his wife after they are married?

Andddddd some more..........

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?

10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?

The Harder ones..........

What are the people doing????

1) I was scared at first. It was very wide, and very long, and it angled straight up. I decided I had to try it once. I slowly and carefully eased myself onto it.

It felt weird at first. Then I got used to it. I went up and down, and up and down on it. I was really loving it...... now

2) I took my fingers and slowly, gently stretched it apart. It was so pure and white. I licked it once, twice...I found I couldn't stop. I licked it faster and faster, and harder. I began to scrape my teeth against it.There it was, in my mouth! All sweet and creamy.

3) I squeezed it gently at first, then a little bit harder. There seemed to be more and more of it. I moved it towards my lips. It was a strange and new sensation for me. I put it in my mouth and moved it around and around with my tongue. The time soon came when I knew I had to spit it out...... It was quite an experience the 1st time I tasted it.....

4) They were both round and firm. There was only the slightest difference between the two. I used my other hand to grab the other one and twist it hard the other way.

5) It was laying limp in my hand. It was very long, kind of thin. I slid it between my fingers until I got to the end of it. I was turning it on.It became firm in my hands, and the end was wet. Then it got very hard and began gushing out of the tip.

6) I knew it could be done. I wanted to try but I didn't know if I could do it. I called my friend. He said he knew how to do it and would teach me.He put his arms around me and started. I watched nervously in the mirror. He finally finished and pulled back slowly. I felt relieved...

7) It looked warm and dark, and juicy and inviting. I wasn't sure just what I wanted to do with it. I carefully pulled it apart with my fingers to look into it better. I knew how great it would be if I just started eating it.

8) They were two of the biggest balls I had ever seen! They hung so heavy and low. I tried lifting them gently, but that wasn't enough. They had to be pulled, and I pulled on them very hard. They finally came.

hmmmmmmmm these are a little harder.

2 FINAL ONES (should be easy)

1. I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver. What am I?

2. I make some guys shoot in the air. I usually have a little pecker. I'm better in your hand than in your bush. What am I?

****!

Boobies!

3) What can you find in a man’s pants that is about 6 inches long, has a head on it, & that women love so much that they often blow it?

####!

****!

5) Name 5 words that are each 4 letters long, end in “u-n-t” one of which is a word for a woman?

****!

****!

7) What 4 letter word begins with “f” & ends with “k”, & if you can’t get one you can use your hands?

****!

####!

9) What 4 letter word ends in “i-t” & is found on the bottom of birdcages?

****!

10) What is it that all men have one of; it’s longer on some men then on others; the pope doesn’t use his; & a man gives it to his wife after they are married?

####!

These are easy

pork? :silly:

legs

firetruck

punt, bunt?, aunt are the only ones I can think of

drool?

fork

Almond Joy?

I tried :silly:

Archived