Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The worst web site ..

phanatic

Along the lines of Rotten.com is a website called BangedUp.com - truly sick sh!t, but enjoyable if you're in the mood and wanna freak people out with nasty images over IM when you're bored. We used to have a field day through IMs with images from this site when I worked at AOL on the late night shift when our team was bored. We were the only queue in the building having fun and grossing eachother out. All the other people used to look at us all wierd when we were laughing our asses off at 2 AM in the corner cubicle area.

Originally posted by phanatic

Ok this isn't sick it's just VERY WRONG!!! Its a video file so turn on the speakers.

Enjoy

I'm not really sure what's more offensive, that song and accompaning video's content, or the fact that I laughed my a$$ off watching it.....probably the latter.

And now we're back on topic.

If you feel it is necessary, Smoot, feel free to respond to PCS calling your site one of the worst. Just try to be imaginative and intelligent in the reply. If you can't, I'm posting the Icy Hot Stuntaz picture next because that sh!t is too funny :).

Oh, and for the record, PCS posted the link to your site perfectly. CPND itself was in Beta mode earlier and the link redirected. So, when in doubt, try not to question the intelligence of someone else when you fail to understand an issue. It would be best to leave that part of a reply alone and stick to where your knowledge is less uncertain.

Art.

"Oh, and for the record, PCS posted the link to your site perfectly. CPND itself was in Beta mode earlier and the link redirected. So, when in doubt, try not to question the intelligence of someone else when you fail to understand an issue. It would be best to leave that part of a reply alone and stick to where your knowledge is less uncertain."

Actually, he posted the forum number 33, you have fixed it and posted forum 37. So if he posted the correct link, why did you go ahead and edit it?

So when in doubt, ask Smoot21!

Because the 37, which I corrected it to, is a different Dead Tree Crew board than the 33 which PCS linked, which is also a Dead Tree Crew board. Given the site changes at CPND the difference was simply one in selecting which board to utilize and knowing where your board is I figured I'd assist your actual board traffic as a favor, though, I did leave a post at the 33 board just to make it feel less spacious :).

33 was the old board, 37 is the new board.

If you look at the dates of first posting, it is crystal clear that we have had our new board for a few months.

That being said, PCS probably had our old board in his favorites, and linked it without knowing it has been changed.

But I thank your for your incorrect assumptions, and I thank you for correcting an error on the link.

Also, would you agree that this board is Communist, since I cant post a signature, send a private message, edit my posts, or have any reply not deleted?

It read it as, Hey Smoot21, you can post here, but you cant have any of the same privliges that everybody else has, and if you say something that is disrespectfull to anyone here, we will delete your posts, even if the disrespect was initiated by another poster

Smoot,

Given that Extremeskins dwarfs any other site based in terms of membership and activity, it is unlikely many find it as oppressive as you may. But, to be fair to your criticisms, I'll say, you can't have a signature, can't post PMs and you can't edit your posts because in your history here you proved to be a bit of a PM bully who caused repeated complaints over your behavior, while your public grandstanding for whichever board you happened to be skirt chasing at any given time grew tiresome in your sigs.

You also can have any reply you write not deleted, as shown here in this thread, where you now have two replies standing and completely untouched. This simple fact proves that despite your protestations, in fact, any deletion of anything you write is your problem, and not a symbol of the vast wigga oppression and conspiracy against you :).

I enjoy your act Smoot, and you know that.

However, your constant petty bickering about the woe that is your treatment here always tends to lack a ring of acceptance over your own past actions that have caused many of the administrative limitations against you. All of which would have LONG been removed if you had proven to be the sort to not be so personally impacted by those limits that your constant spittling outbursts hadn't become trademarks of the amusement by which many view your appearances.

Why do you think whenever you post the Icy Hot Stuntaz picture appears? It's NOT just the picture that amuses us, but, also how you uniformly find yourself unable to hooked by a juvenile fishing exercise causing you to flap around like a hip pea**** showing his feathers as if in validation of himself.

Now, since this is coming directly from me, I hope you understand the words, knowing I actually like you and by my good graces you've survived here, and ONLY by my good graces have you survived. I gave up a great deal of board capital in convincing the owners not to ban you for the physical threats of violence against other users in your PMs to them that were reported to us.

Promising, as you've pointed out, that you have assured me no such actions will be demonstrated by you in the future. And, I'm glad to have Smoot21 around. I just think it's time for you to realize that there may be a little of YOU involved in the decisions made surrounding you. I know it may be hard to accept and it's often easier to play the victim and blame others. Yet, as a poster who is impressive in his consistent ability of self-promotion and self-aggrandizement, you may want to give at least a mild WINK at the self part of why you are treated like a red-headed step child here.

It's because of you. It's because you haven't earned the trust of the mods. It's because you are judged MORE harshly than others because your past has caused such scrutiny. It's because even as time away or a string of good, commuity oriented posts fall your way and build up any good will, every board member in both this and CPND knows that in order to set you off, it takes very little, and the cycle of your self-pity returns.

Give yourself two months to actually be a board member. Here. CPND. Wherever. Somewhere that generates more than one or two posts a week :). Somewhere where you have to meld in and realize that not ever disagreement is a terrible affront against the sanctity of the Smooty-power. Sometimes, you can just show the sense of humor I actually found compelling in you that you show with me and I see you show with others, but you too often lack with anyone else.

But, perhaps this will be lost on deaf ears. Who knows. :).

Valid points Art.

Answer me this.

If you agree with me, that I am being discrimanted against, and I dont have "equal message board rights", why was another posters post erased, when all he did was agree with me, that i am discriminated against?

The way i see it, his voice was erased becasue he didnt agree with to Super Powers that are the Exrtremeskins moderators.

Is this a Redskins Message board or is this Iraq?

I see your points, please see mine.

Well, Smoot, I figured you'd catch the complete lack of subtlety on my part and not need it explained. But, since you've asked, I'll be happy to explain it.

"And now we're back on topic."

After your reply to PCS, which I've read and agree was in need of refining or removal, Buddha posted Icy Hot Stuntaz. Then you posted. Then your posts were removed. Then you posted about the sadness of such atrocities. Then Chief agreed with you. Then Om didn't. Then phanatic didn't. Then you replied. Then phanatic did. Then Blondie. Then phanatic. Then you. Then phanatic. Then Om.

Then I said, "This is idiocy." And, I removed ALL posts that were not directly on topic. I removed ALL subsequent references to you about how you felt you were being treated. The positive and the mutiple negative. I then went crazy and wrote, "And now we're back on topic."

And proceeded to tell you if you had to go at PCS for what he wrote, to have at it, but to try to be clever about it. And, for the record, every post after No. 15 in this thread is soon to be deleted :). And you'll still have whatever opportunity you want to respond to PCS, or not. And everyone else can continue to post web sites they think suck, or not :).

It's called equity my friend. You can't possibly complain about being discriminated against because I removed EVERY single post, positive or negative, regarding the situation and I clearly opened the door for you to say whatever the hell you wanted to say to PCS, with the caution that if it was over the top, I'd respond in a bad way because PCS didn't go over the top. In fact, he was -- gasp -- being playful a little maybe :).

So, you tell me, do you really feel it's your best course of action to ask me why YOU were discriminated against here when I removed 6 posts that were against your position -- two by a moderator who may hold me in contempt for doing so -- two posts that were more apathetic than anything, one post on your side, one picture of the Icy Hot gang and your three posts subsequent.

I'd say that was a pretty fair trade in the grand scheme. :).

Archived