Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phillip Daniels Video Comeback Training

Soup

Or bring in Chris Wilson on 3rd downs. Thats a solid move because it keeps both guys fresh.

i know hes not so popular, but i think he is a beast.

he explodes off the line, what a steal for a situational pass rush.

id take wilson coming in after a huge DE rotating next season

We can still run an improved version of our contain defense with Daniels, given the difference this season will be the pressure up the middle from Big Al. DE is not a position we should reach on in the draft, a lot of bad history with that.

lol, that video brought me back to that movie Unbreakable:

"how much did you take off?"

"I lied."

Welcome back, Phillip. :logo:

We just offered a contract to him and yes he is a beast. We will all see how good Anthony Montgomery, Andre Carter, Phillip Daniels, and our youngsters are when Albert is in the mix of things.

I hope we can get him back to the DMV. I will be comfortable with him backing Orakpo or rotating with our young DEs.

.Hail 2the skinz.

phillip is a beast no doubt.

remember when he clotheslined peyton manning a few seasons back and nearly took his dome off? it was a nasty hit

Yea I remember....I remember saying to myself "Oh ****, we pissed Peyton off:(" lol. Impressive video though, bring him back on the cheap I say.

Damn dude, he made 505 look easy as hell.

Can't wait to see him back in action with us, hopefully.

I personally want Daniels back. the guy is a rock when it comes to stopping the run. Yeah, he's not the greatest passrusher ever but there aren't many DE's in the NFl that are as good as him at stopping the run. a tackle for a loss is just about as good as a sack in my book.

I think chris wilson can provide the rush on passing downs.

I think also, if we go with Rey Maualuga or Orakpo (if he drops), or really if either of them drop. we'll have an absolute stunning defense if everyone stays healthy.

Archived