Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Trade

skinswin=happy

I think the lions are going to go OT with their first pick and then trade up with us. Giving us their 20th overall and their #1 2rd rounder. And us giving them #13 and our 3rd rounder. Truthfully i think that would work out best for both teams cuz then the lions can get OT and Sanchez and we can have two high picks to make up for the loss of our 2nd rounder because of bust JT.

I think the lions are going to go OT with their first pick and then trade up with us. Giving us their 20th overall and their #1 3rd rounder. And us giving them #13 and our 3rd rounder. Truthfully i think that would work out best for both teams cuz then the lions can get OT and Sanchez and we can have two high picks to make up for the loss of our 2nd rounder because of bust JT.

So we are going to move down 7 spots in the 1st just to move up 15 spots in the 3rd? Can't see that happening...

According to the draft trade chart, our best value for trading down would be with Minnesota, their #22 and #54 are worth 1140, while our #13 is worth 1150.

I seriously thought we had a chance if Sanchez fell to us, but they picked up a QB via free agency.

*Edit: just for clarity that would be us receiving their 1st and 2nd and them moving up to our 1st.

I think the lions are going to go OT with their first pick and then trade up with us. Giving us their 20th overall and their #1 2rd rounder. And us giving them #13 and our 3rd rounder. Truthfully i think that would work out best for both teams cuz then the lions can get OT and Sanchez and we can have two high picks to make up for the loss of our 2nd rounder because of bust JT.

For the record I really hope Sanchez drops , but that we trade with the Jets instead. Drop four spots to get an extra 2nd and keep our third. If Andre Smith can drop to 13, I think he can make it past NO, Tex and SD (as long as no one else trades up).

Probably need to add a little something unless they really want Sanchez.

For the record I really hope Sanchez drops , but that we trade with the Jets instead. Drop four spots to get an extra 2nd and keep our third. If Andre Smith can drop to 13, I think he can make it past NO, Tex and SD (as long as no one else trades up).

There will be all kinds of trades thats just the NFL for ya and would love to get a trade I just have that man crush on Orakpo and I love "little animal" but he will gone if we trade and hes also a reach at 13 best bet is to stay put stick too the plan and stay medium :D

I would rather end up with the 20th and 33rd which pretty much is another first rounder because i believe with those two picks we could actually bring in two starters because the likelyhood of us getting a starter with the 86th pick is just darn close to impossible, yes i know someone will say what about horton but really how often do we or anyone luck out like that, besides even his play fell off. Even tho we wouldn't be getting more picks our second pick would be 41 spots higher. With the 20th and 33rd pick we could get 2 of our 3 gaps filled and possibly filled for a long time.

As for sanchez not being there I think you are wrong because if the lions dont go qb first then what two teams are going to draft qb before 13. Alot of mocks have sanchez falling possibly into the 20's such as quinn and rodgers did

If Sanchez and/or Stafford fall to 13, then teams picking 17-22 will all be in a fight to get the QB, because they all need one. Even Minn will still want a QB because they don't know if Sage is the answer.

If we trade our first it should only be for another team's first and second. We don't add in the third under any circumstance. Forget the stupid chart.

We would have to ask more to do that, Were helping them and not helping ourselves?

There getting a QB, they would be desparate to make the move not us according to your scenerio. I would ask 1st and a 2nd and than fall back to a 1st and a 3rd as a final offer straight up.

Did you compare this with the draft trade value??

I'm not sure but I think a

#13 pick in points is very similar to #20 + #33, if they trade goes down we shouldn't have to give them a 3rd imo.

According to the draft trade chart, our best value for trading down would be with Minnesota, their #22 and #54 are worth 1140, while our #13 is worth 1150.

I seriously thought we had a chance if Sanchez fell to us, but they picked up a QB via free agency.

*Edit: just for clarity that would be us receiving their 1st and 2nd and them moving up to our 1st.

That would be grand. Get MORE picks, not give up a 3rd for a 2nd.

People, it is very hard to trade to acquire more picks...and just because the points add up, doesn't mean the other team is willing to do it. I doubt we accumulate any extra picks at all...just my guess. To try to predict these things is pretty much a waste of time.

Everyone always says that, but last year we got two "2's" from the Falcons for our 1. It COULD happen. This is just fun speculation for the fans. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, make a quality pick. It's not a waste of time, just some fun guessing and being an armchair GM.

Archived