Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ETs and Government Knowledge

stratoman

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/05/21.html#aliens

ETs and Government Knowledge

"This is the biggest story in human history," said Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean (beyondzebra.com), the main guest on Wednesday's program. He was referring to the extraterrestrial presence on this planet, which he first became aware of while examining top secret reports as a NATO officer in the early 1960's. The initial information he read, detailed a series of large metallic circular objects that were seen over Europe in 1961. But this was just the tip of the iceberg.

The reports concluded that the craft were being operated by interplanetary or extraterrestrial beings, of which four different kinds had been delineated. Dean listed them as:

"classic little greys"

5-6 ft. tall version of the greys

large humanoids with "almost bleached white skin"

a group that looked the same as humans

It was this last group "that shook them up the most…They could be walking up and down the White House and we wouldn't know it," he said. By the time Dean retired in 1976, he said that eight additional alien types had been catalogued.

"We're dealing with a multidimensional intelligence," Dean said, adding that our ancient ancestors may have known far more about them than we do. He believes that the ETs have been with us for eons and that they genetically manipulated our species, and continue to monitor our genetic development.

Related Articles

Eisenhower & the Aliens

Tonight's guest Robert O. Dean believes the US government has had knowledge of an extraterrestrial reality for quite some time. One fascinating account that would be corroboration of this, concerns a secretive visit that President Eisenhower allegedly made to Muroc Field (now Edwards Air Force Base) in 1954. He was there to view ET craft— and reportedly even watched a disc land.

Gerald Light, an eyewitness to the encounter, who attended the meeting with a representative of Hearst Newspapers, claimed that Roman Catholic bishop James McIntyre and Edward Nourse of the Brookings Institute were also there. Light referred to the aliens as "the Etherians" (another reported witness, a British pilot, said they were basically human in appearance).

According to Light's report, the aliens requested that Eisenhower make the public aware of their existence, but the President didn't believe people were ready for such a bombshell. "I watched the pathetic bewilderment of rather brilliant brains struggling to make some sort of rational explanation that would enable them to retain their familiar theories and concepts. I shall never forget those 48 hours at Muroc," Light wrote. Though Eisenhower may not have struck a deal with the Etherians, Richard Boylan writes in an article, that ET's did find others to make an agreement with. According to his NSA informant, the aliens entered into an arrangement with the Bilderberg Group and the Council on Foreign Relations, and were given an island in French Polynesia to set up as a base.

--L.L.

I saw a special on the history channel one time about the KGB's files regarding UFO's. They sent some guys in to Russia and bought some files and film on the black market. The film was very impressive, some of it was taken from the ****pit of mig fighters. "Experts" authinticated (spelling?) the documents and films.

That was one of the most convincing shows of evidence that I have seen. I would say that I believe that there is something out there, if for no other reason than it seems absurd to me that of the billions and billions of stars in the universe, the Earth is the only planet with intelligent life. Who knows, in 50 years, we may be the "aliens" to some other civilization.

It did look pretty real... I liked the way that they tried to verify it too. They pointed out the cameras that showed how it was filmed and examined the uniforms and such.. They did a pretty convincing job.

I'm interested in UFO's and other X Files stuff too..:cheers:

I can't say that I've ever seen anything, but my mom and dad went to vegas this past december and drove to Cali and on the way passed near Area 51 during the middle of the night and saw lights in the sky making weird turns and other stuff like that. My dad used to be a skeptic but after that, he pretty much believes.

Originally posted by codeorama

Budda..

What does the starship enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

They both fly around Uranus looking for Klingons...

Hey did you know that the original Star Trek theme song has lyrics?

Roddenberry swindled the composer of the theme (a clause in the composers deal). By exercising the lyrics clause to the song (even though they were never intended to be used) and ended up earning Roddenberry 50% of the theme's royalties.

That was a UFO, beamin' back at ya. Me and Eric Heisman was down in Mexico two weeks ago - we seen forty of 'em flying in formation. They-they-they've got bases all over the world now, you know. They've been coming here ever since nineteen forty-six - when the scientists first started bouncin' radar beams off of the moon. And they have been livin' and workin' among us in vast quantities ever since. The government knows all about 'em.

They don't reveal themselves as living and working people because they are indistinguishable from normal human beings. Their mission is to help "people in all walks of life" to evolve into a higher destiny. Well, they are people, just like us - from within our own solar system. Except that their society is more highly evolved. I mean, they don't have no wars, they got no monetary system, they don't have any leaders, because, I mean, each man is a leader. I mean, each man - because of their technology, they are able to feed, clothe, house, and transport themselves equally - and with no effort...Why don't they reveal themselves to us is because if they did it would cause a general panic. Now, I mean, we still have leaders upon whom we rely for the release of this information. These leaders have decided to repress this information because of the tremendous shock that it would cause to our antiquated systems. Now, the result of this has been that the Venutians have contacted people in all walks of life - all walks of life. Yes. It-it-it would be a devastatin' blow to our antiquated systems - so now the Venutians are meeting with people in all walks of life - in an advisory capacity. For once man will have a god-like control over his own destiny. He will have a chance to transcend and to evolve with some equality for all.

They aren't aliens boys...those are Democrats! :silly:

Seriously, have you taken a really good look at Tom Daschle?

• 5 years later...

Think about it in just earth's cycle. If mammals had taken over instead of dinosaurs we'd have started our agricultural society possibly 20 million years ago or more. (If comet didn't hit us.. maybe the aliens would have protected us! Muahaha)

good quote from the vatican

"Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom."

The really interesting thing to me about our concept of life on other planets is that we tend to think only in terms of distance. So, we only think about intelligent life forms being able to develop the technology that would enable them to visit us over long distances. Unfortunately, we often fail to take time into account.

In other words, sure, there might well be intelligent life on other planets. However, given the incredibly long lifespan of the universe, they most likely rose, lived, died and became extinct long before our existence, or we will do so long before theirs.

I hate to bust you guys' bubble....just sayin'.

Archived