Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fans...the Sky Isn't Falling!

Number5

Fixed that for ya...free of charge :D

Thank you.....lol.

So you're saying that in 1960, the Eagles didn't win the NFL Championship? It's not a Super Bowl of course, but then again, it's a World Championship and it was against the Packers and the man that your 3 titles are named after.

And you guys slay me also....so with that....the PATS killed the CARDS, who we KILLED during the regular season, but we lost twice to you guys, but then you guys lost to the GIANTS who we beat twice.....so does that make you guys better than the PATS since you guys also beat the CARDS?

According to your logic....then you guys would be....in fact, you would be better than the PATS because of that, but worse than the Bengals who beat you....right?

Nope we didn't play the Pats. We did play you twice tho and won both of those. When loses dont matter anymore when dictating who is better give me a ring id love to know.

Thank you.....lol.

So you're saying that in 1960, the Eagles didn't win the NFL Championship? It's not a Super Bowl of course, but then again, it's a World Championship and it was against the Packers and the man that your 3 titles are named after.

If they dont count for us then they dont count for u, simple enough.

Nope we didn't play the Pats. We did play you twice tho and won both of those. When loses dont matter anymore when dictating who is better give me a ring id love to know.

LOL..and we beat the Giants twice, who SWEPT you guys.....so does that make you guys better than us, but worse than the Giants?

LOL..and we beat the Giants twice, who SWEPT you guys.....so does that make you guys better than us, but worse than the Giants?

What does what you did against the Giants have anything to do with this. I said we beat you twice so yes I say we were better then you. You making the playoffs has nothing to do with you being better then us. You finished last in the division last year so you play the other teams that finished last in their division. That gives you an advantage and you had a one win better record then us. Its not like you won 5 or more games then us. I said you would be crazy to think that the Cards are better then the Pats simply because the Cards went to the playoffs and the Pats didnt. When they played NE they were embarrassed. Whether NE or ARI make the playoffs is irrelevant. They played head to head and the Cards got smacked and embarrassed.

Who said they don't could for you guys? A world title is a world title....no matter how you word it.

When it championships are counted they count superbowls not superbowls and world titles. If that was the case we would be up there with the other teams with the most "championships"

What does what you did against the Giants have anything to do with this. I said we beat you twice so yes I say we were better then you.

Yes, you beat us twice....thus you feel you are better than us.

Yes, we beat the Giants twice....

Yes, they beat you guys twice....so what I am saying is...

Because of that, since you beat us, but we beat them, does that make you better than them, even though they beat you twice...head to head?

Does that make you better than the Giants?

You making the playoffs has nothing to do with you being better then us. You finished last in the division last year so you play the other teams that finished last in their division. That gives you an advantage and you had a one win better record then us.

I NEED YOU TO RE-READ THIS...please. Before I even want to comment on this, I really need for you to re-read this cause it sounds like a bunch of sour grapes.

Its not like you won 5 or more games then us.

WHO SAID THAT WE DID? Dawg, I never said we were better. My whole point regarding our two teams is that we both are 0 - 0. Big Mike got this....why can't you? LOL....maybe you need some "trees"

I said you would be crazy to think that the Cards are better then the Pats simply because the Cards went to the playoffs and the Pats didnt. When they played NE they were embarrassed. Whether NE or ARI make the playoffs is irrelevant. They played head to head and the Cards got smacked and embarrassed.

The Pats beat the Cards....like a Drum. Just like we beat the Cards....like a drum. Both games were played at home and during the regular season.

Then the playoffs came and the Cards beat us....at their place. Now, given the fact (every announcer this side of Jupiter stated this) the Cards season changed in NE and they played in the playoffs as a completely different team. I would say that the Card team that lost to us and NE in the regular season was a bad team. But the team that took the Steelers to the limit, would have beaten the Pats...especially if the game was in Arizona.

Yes, you beat us twice....thus you feel you are better than us.

Yes, we beat the Giants twice....

Yes, they beat you guys twice....so what I am saying is...

Because of that, since you beat us, but we beat them, does that make you better than them, even though they beat you twice...head to head?

Does that make you better than the Giants?

I NEED YOU TO RE-READ THIS...please. Before I even want to comment on this, I really need for you to re-read this cause it sounds like a bunch of sour grapes.

WHO SAID THAT WE DID? Dawg, I never said we were better. My whole point regarding our two teams is that we both are 0 - 0. Big Mike got this....why can't you? LOL....maybe you need some "trees"

The Pats beat the Cards....like a Drum. Just like we beat the Cards....like a drum. Both games were played at home and during the regular season.

Then the playoffs came and the Cards beat us....at their place. Now, given the fact (every announcer this side of Jupiter stated this) the Cards season changed in NE and they played in the playoffs as a completely different team. I would say that the Card team that lost to us and NE in the regular season was a bad team. But the team that took the Steelers to the limit, would have beaten the Pats...especially if the game was in Arizona.

1. What does the Giants have anything to do with this? Im talking between the Eagles and the Redskins. Stop bringing in other teams that you beat and we lost to into the discussion between our 2 teams. It has no relevance.

2. Im not sour we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times last season. The only team that stopped us from going to the playoffs was ourselves. No one else. We didn't show up when needed. Simple. I said you played weaker teams so the opportunity for you to be more successful was there. Just stating the fact.

3. You're acting like we finished 2-14 with both wins over you and you were 14-2. We were both pretty much on par with each other the entire season so it boils down to what happened when we played you. We beat you in Washington and in your own place.

4. What if, what if? They didnt play them after their "season changed" so we will never know. You cant say that they would have beat the Pats in Arizona because you just dont know so its neither here nor there. The Pats were hot to end the season just like Arizona. If it wasnt for the crap division Arizona played in they would have never made the playoffs. If NE was in the NFCW they would run the table.

1. What does the Giants have anything to do with this? Im talking between the Eagles and the Redskins. Stop bringing in other teams that you beat and we lost to into the discussion between our 2 teams. It has no relevance.
Fine, you guys because you beat us twice, were better than us...YYYAAAAYYYY! Shheeessshhh!

2. Im not sour we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times last season. The only team that stopped us from going to the playoffs was ourselves. No one else. We didn't show up when needed. Simple. I said you played weaker teams so the opportunity for you to be more successful was there. Just stating the fact.

We basically played the same teams...except for we played Chicago (at Chicago), you played Detroit, we played Atlanta (playoff team), you played the Saints....

3. You're acting like we finished 2-14 with both wins over you and you were 14-2. We were both pretty much on par with each other the entire season so it boils down to what happened when we played you. We beat you in Washington and in your own place.

Well, you won...we lost. We all get that....

4. What if, what if? They didnt play them after their "season changed" so we will never know. You cant say that they would have beat the Pats in Arizona because you just dont know so its neither here nor there. The Pats were hot to end the season just like Arizona. If it wasnt for the crap division Arizona played in they would have never made the playoffs. If NE was in the NFCW they would run the table.

Fine, you guys because you beat us twice, were better than us...YYYAAAAYYYY! Shheeessshhh!

We basically played the same teams...except for we played Chicago (at Chicago), you played Detroit, we played Atlanta (playoff team), you played the Saints....

Well, you won...we lost. We all get that....

What was the last quote for?

let's face the truth. The Redskins in 2007 and the Eagles in 2008 made the playoffs with nice end of season runs. But neither squad was built to be a champion.

Todd Collins as Super Bowl quarterback? DeSean Jackson as a #1 receiver on a SB winner?

These teams had holes, just fewer fatal flaws than some other teams they were able to leap frog over.

The worst mistake to be made now by ANYBODY in the NFC East is thinking they have a smooth path to the title in 2009.

This division is going to be very competitive.

What the Redskins have done so far is make enough surprising moves (surprising to me as well) to at least be in the conversation for the NFC East for 2009.

let's face the truth. The Redskins in 2007 and the Eagles in 2008 made the playoffs with nice end of season runs. But neither squad was built to be a champion.

Todd Collins as Super Bowl quarterback? DeSean Jackson as a #1 receiver on a SB winner?

These teams had holes, just fewer fatal flaws than some other teams they were able to leap frog over.

The worst mistake to be made now by ANYBODY in the NFC East is thinking they have a smooth path to the title in 2009.

This division is going to be very competitive.

What the Redskins have done so far is make enough surprising moves (surprising to me as well) to at least be in the conversation for the NFC East for 2009.

agree with some but not all. every team is "built" to be a champion, and whatever team gets hot at the right time is quite capable. the regular season is just a popularity contest.. once u get in it doesnt matter if u should or should not be there--the giants proved this 2 years ago, and the cards re-inforced the point this year, albeit one game short. skins are definitely in competition for NFC east.. i think any NFC east team every year is easily capable of winning the division and to a slightly lesser degree the superbowl, but the skins need line help like whoa. depth across the board also wouldnt hurt.

im so fkn pumped for this season.. is it spetember yet?

edit: i almost forgot my original point coming in2 the thread. dawkins is old. dawkins is done. it happens to everyone.. year 2early as opposed 2a year 2late right? i was a proponent of the franchise him this year as one year is probably all thats left in the tank--look 2pickup taylor mays in 2010 draft or hope demps fills out into a starter but its neither here nor there at this point..

i sure as s-hit am not happy about it.. but it is a business. loyalty doesn't exist in the nfl. so sad but so true.

Archived