Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fans...the Sky Isn't Falling!

Number5

The Skins have been complete failures during the salary cap era. That can't be disputed. The Eagles have done much better during the era and have competed for the SB. The Skins can't say that they had a SB caliber team during any year......ANY YEAR since Snyder bought the team.

that may be true but even with you doing nothing you still fail.

what is your point?

you can fail by doing as little as possible?

"competed for the SB"...bwaaaaaahahaha..we all compete for the super bowl. just not all of us puke in the huddle.

The goal of a front office is to put together a team that is good enough to win the SB. Although the Eagles never won it, they certainly had teams that were strong enough to compete. The Skins have not. That is the difference.

Luck, injuries and a myriad of other things play into who actually wins the trophy. However, some teams (Skins) never have a chance.

The Skins have been complete failures during the salary cap era. That can't be disputed. The Eagles have done much better during the era and have competed for the SB. The Skins can't say that they had a SB caliber team during any year......ANY YEAR since Snyder bought the team.

When you get these then you can say something, your just jacking your jaw and cryin in your beer now. This can't be disputed!!

The goal of a front office is to put together a team that is good enough to win the SB. Although the Eagles never won it, they certainly had teams that were strong enough to compete. The Skins have not. That is the difference.

Luck, injuries and a myriad of other things play into who actually wins the trophy. However, some teams (Skins) never have a chance.

you contradict yourself in the first 2 sentences.

the goal is to put together a team to win the SB

although the Iggles have never done that.

hahahahahaha....its almost too easy. i kind of feel bad. tell you what westy, the next 6 inch sub you buy is on me.

Can't agrue with the past, but you guys are 0-fer in this century, just like us. So what it boils down to, is what have you done lately?

you are dead on here. we are both 0-fer teams.

i just dont get why he is trying to say the eagles are so much better then the skins and throwing out 08 stats when we beat them 2 times.

i dunno..maybe he has gun powder on the brain :silly:

you contradict yourself in the first 2 sentences.

the goal is to put together a team to win the SB

although the Iggles have never done that.

hahahahahaha....its almost too easy. i kind of feel bad. tell you what westy, the next 6 inch sub you buy is on me.

I said a team that can compete. Reading comprehension is the key. Lots of factors play into who wins it including injuries and luck. Some teams never have the talent to even compete at the highest level; like the Skins.

I feel much better about my team's prospects for putting together a championship caliber team than I do about the Skins. You have went down this road several times and its a failure every single time.

I said a team that can compete. Reading comprehension is the key. Lots of factors play into who wins it including injuries and luck. Some teams never have the talent to even compete at the highest level; like the Skins.

I feel much better about my team's prospects for putting together a championship caliber team than I do about the Skins. You have went down this road several times and its a failure every single time.

Originally Posted by Westbrook36 viewpost.gif

The goal of a front office is to put together a team that is good enough to win the SB. Although the Eagles never won it

hmm...sure doesnt look like you said that until AFTER you said what the goal of the FO was.

you should feel better about your chances of winning..I mean heck, you have a great track record of winning the super bowl. I mean when you think of Philly you think of Lombardi trophies.

Can't agrue with the past, but you guys are 0-fer in this century, just like us. So what it boils down to, is what have you done lately?

We've not been as successful this decade as you but I'd rather we never got there then to choke and lose like you guys did over and over and over and over again. Man I don't know why half of that fanbase isn't suicidal after those horrible performances you've put up. But rejoice dude, your runs over and things are going back to normal.

McNabbs done, he's old and broken down. Kolb's a joke

Westbrook is injury prone and done. You guys just lost his backup so no worrying about Buckhalter

Your WR crew isnt good

Your defense is old and your players are leaving

So rejoice, you will be the last in the devision this year. Great future ahead for you guys

you are dead on here. we are both 0-fer teams.

i just dont get why he is trying to say the eagles are so much better then the skins and throwing out 08 stats when we beat them 2 times.

i dunno..maybe he has gun powder on the brain :silly:

LOL.....nah, he is venting. The loss of Dawkins hurts us, but in two different ways. He vents, I calm down, then go home and drink like a fish....

LOL.....nah, he is venting. The loss of Dawkins hurts us, but in two different ways. He vents, I calm down, then go home and drink like a fish....

HUGE!!

As a Skins fan I can respect that losing him is a big deal. it would be like if we lost Sean Taylor to FA, Darrell Green to FA.

Mike Sellers will miss him too...lol

Don't forget you've also lost Buckhalter (Denver), Lito Sheppard (Jets), LJ Smith (Atlanta), and Runyan (but you overpaid for Andrews to replace him so thats ok hahaha)

Dawkins signed a 5yr 17 million dollar deal.....lol.

Wanna make a sig bet he doesn't last 2? Good move Broncos :jerk:

**** the rivalry here...I hate it when players hold on for too long. Favre just did it. It really just saddens me to see players not know when to let go. Dawkins was a stud for a long time with the Iggles but its time to wind it down.

I get why they hold on though...its all theyve ever done for most of their life. i get it, just sad to see it happen.

**** the rivalry here...I hate it when players hold on for too long. Favre just did it. It really just saddens me to see players not know when to let go. Dawkins was a stud for a long time with the Iggles but its time to wind it down.

I get why they hold on though...its all theyve ever done for most of their life. i get it, just sad to see it happen.

:applause:

Mike do you Facebook, because if you do, man, I need to send you a cyber beer! That's dead on.....

Archived