Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fans...the Sky Isn't Falling!

Number5

Denver comes to the Linc this year. I can't even imagine the standing ovation that Dawkins will get. Don't get me wrong.....it will be completely downplayed because nothing can accurately be reported that shows the Philly fans are in any way classy or not scumbags.

He will have a mixed cheer, but he will not be annouced solo like in the past. If we are true Eagles fans, then he should be boo'ed like never before. It's one thing to be forced out, it another thing to just leave. I for one will do everything in my power to be at that game....and boo him with all of my soul....

Sorry Dawk, but you knew what would happen when you left.....

:applause:

Mike do you Facebook, because if you do, man, I need to send you a cyber beer! That's dead on.....

hahaa..:cheers:

seriously it is sad. and every team has that player that defines them that it happens to.

favre, dawkins, lynch, and now derrick brooks is gonna go some place else. sucks.

hahaa..:cheers:

seriously it is sad. and every team has that player that defines them that it happens to.

favre, dawkins, lynch, and now derrick brooks is gonna go some place else. sucks.

This is almost as bad as watching Jerry Rice in both Oakland and then Seattle....Emmitt in....m wait, that was funny, not f'ed up.....this is almost as bad as seeing Reggie White in Carolina.....it just plain old sucks!

The big question Eagles fans must ask themselves is:

How do we better ourselves now to do enough to get into and win the Superbowl?

Sure the Eagles found the magic and went on a tear like the Giants did in 2007 (but not getting nearly as far) but at times the Eagles were very, very mediocre in 2008.

Ravens game was a great example. And for crying out loud you're team got swept by the Skins. The Second game was particularly horrible for Eagles fans b/c:

1. The Redskins fans were on the complete form of meltdown where morons actually suggested giving their tickets to Eagles fans.

2. The Skins had just lost to the Bengals the week before and then would lose to the 49ers the next week.

So do the Eagles address two key skill positions in the draft RB, WR and hope these guys also pan out like a Desean Jackson or do they put up the picks and go for a proven commodity like Boldin (I think the Cardinals might be willing to trade with the right package, including the two 1st rounders). McNabb is not getting any younger or happier with the Eagles and sooner or later he won't be there and then you'll have to rely on a unproven Kolb to lead the way.

I went to the linc this year, I must say the fans around my seat were respectable and fun. After the victory I experienced the bitter ignorant philly fans in the parking lot. I am not sure what it is about Philly, but I will go out on a limb, the town is very dirty and quite frankly has nothing to offer to elite free agents. With that being said the owners are cheap and do not spend money, after yesterday I am really think the Eagles are in trouble. Sad but true. Respect.

BigMike, the Eagles offense is horrible? How many points did we score last year? How many did the Skins? Where did the Eagles rank in offense? Where did the Skins? Haynesworth should be able to help the woeful Skins offense, lol.

Eagles 0

Rest of the NFCE 11

Enough said...

I went to the linc this year, I must say the fans around my seat were respectable and fun. After the victory I experienced the bitter ignorant philly fans in the parking lot. I am not sure what it is about Philly, but I will go out on a limb, the town is very dirty and quite frankly has nothing to offer to elite free agents. With that being said the owners are cheap and do not spend money, after yesterday I am really think the Eagles are in trouble. Sad but true. Respect.

1) The linc is great. Head and Shoulders above FEDEX Field. You can't even compare the two.

2) Philly USED to be dirty. When I lived there there were 4 garbage strikes, I believe. Ugh. But it's a great town. You think Baltimore has more to offer then Philly? Philly has good music, college B Ball, good parks system...It's not nearly as bad as you say. I prefer NY and DC to philly, but it's a pretty good town.

Well, that is an interesting way of comparing offensive performance in 2008. Given your posting history, however, I never expect an increased level of dialogue from you.

Redskins can't control what Philly does in the other 14 games, but in the two played between the two: Washington 33, Philadelphia 20. ONE offensive touchdown in EIGHT quarters. Wow. Scorching hot offense.

Well, that is an interesting way of comparing offensive performance in 2008. Given your posting history, however, I never expect an increased level of dialogue from you.

No that sums everything up in a nutshell. In 10 years from now is anyone going to remember who had better offensive stats the Redskins or the Eagles? No, well you probably will because stats are the only thing your franchise has been able to hang your hat on for the past 40+ years.

Redskins can't control what Philly does in the other 14 games, but in the two played between the two: Washington 33, Philadelphia 20. ONE offensive touchdown in EIGHT quarters. Wow. Scorching hot offense.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Snowman idk why you would think that any of that matters. Dont you know the best way to sum up who was a better team is how they both play against different opponents? What would head to head play have anything to do with that!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Snowman idk why you would think that any of that matters. Dont you know the best way to sum up who was a better team is how they both play against different opponents? What would head to head play have anything to do with that!

Or you could say, which team made the playoffs? That always helps....lol

This arguement will never die will it?

Or you could say, which team made the playoffs? That always helps....lol

This arguement will never die will it?

So you think the Cardinals are a better team then the Patriots? Pats killed them in the regular season and missed the playoffs.

So you think the Cardinals are a better team then the Patriots? Pats killed them in the regular season and missed the playoffs.

The bottom line is if you sitting on the couch watching other teams play in Jan, then they must have done something that you didn't. In the case of your example, the Cards, regardless won their division, the Pats didn't.

Remember, Eagles fans, teams like the Skins and Raiders make FA splashes. Show me the last team to make a splash in March that translated to success.

Hmmm... so, someone feels like taking some shots, eh? Comparing us to the Raiders?

10-3

Dismantled your team with little to no offense from us. We scored ten points for crying out loud. Our Defense made you guys look like a Junior Varsity team WITHOUT Haynesworth, and we did it when you guys were at the top of your game during the season. I'd suggest not comparing our success to the likes of the Raiders ever again Westy.

10-3

All that "offensive firepower" you guys love to claim means nothing against us. We have your number for now, so I suggest you and 5 take it a little easy around here. This is about you vs. the Skins... don't turn it into anything else like your trying to. It just shows how scared of us you are.

The bottom line is if you sitting on the couch watching other teams play in Jan, then they must have done something that you didn't. In the case of your example, the Cards, regardless won their division, the Pats didn't.

:hysterical: They sure did something we didn't do. They found themselves in the worst division ever.

Your argument is crap. You act as if you won a bunch more games than us. You won ONE MORE. ONE MORE. On top of that, your division record was the worse in the NFC East. Calm down with your "we made the playoffs you didn't" argument. If we saw you in the playoffs, who you think would've won? Enjoy your false sense of achievement for now... it's not going to last too long.

OMG PLEASE!?!?!?!

The Pats DESTROYED the Cards. But yet the Cards are better then the Pats :hysterical:

Wow and I thought I heard it all from Eagles fans. "Ya know we lost by 40 some points but we are a better team then those guys" What a classic Eagles fan. You guys slay me HAHAHAHAHA!

:hysterical: They sure did something we didn't do. They found themselves in the worst division ever.

Your argument is crap. You act as if you won a bunch more games than us. You won ONE MORE. ONE MORE. On top of that, your division record was the worse in the NFC East. Calm down with your "we made the playoffs you didn't" argument. If we saw you in the playoffs, who you think would've won? Enjoy your false sense of achievement for now... it's not going to last too long.

LOL....you need to get off your high horse for a minute. All this chest bumping you doing is going to make your head swell more. Get a grip, the whole point is that for all of the Skins fans banter about WE SWEPT YOU...NANANANANANANANA and what not, you guys were STILL WATCHING US PLAY. We played in the same division, against many of the same opponents and though you beat us twice, we ended up in the playoffs....again.

Now, if you had read anything else I posted over the last two days, you'd also be aware that my ENTIRE POINT is that both teams haven't won d*ck this century so all the WE ARE BETTER NONSENSE is that...nonsense. You haven't won a SB since 1991 when some of you guys were babies or still in daddy's balls. We haven't won anything (Eagles) since 1960....but the bottom line is that in this century, neither team can say crap, because niether has won crap....

So get a grip and slow down on the kool aid.....

OMG PLEASE!?!?!?!

The Pats DESTROYED the Cards. But yet the Cards are better then the Pats :hysterical:

Wow and I thought I heard it all from Eagles fans. "Ya know we lost by 40 some points but we are a better team then those guys" What a classic Eagles fan. You guys slay me HAHAHAHAHA!

And you guys slay me also....so with that....the PATS killed the CARDS, who we KILLED during the regular season, but we lost twice to you guys, but then you guys lost to the GIANTS who we beat twice.....so does that make you guys better than the PATS since you guys also beat the CARDS?

According to your logic....then you guys would be....in fact, you would be better than the PATS because of that, but worse than the Bengals who beat you....right?

Archived