Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I don't know if it's been said or not...

bdiamond

But do people forget the 2000 off season already? We paid an assload for a D lineman by the name of Bruce Smith and a CB by the name of Deion Sanders. Now true there's a huge age difference between the signings from yesterday, but I just don't have a good feeling about this. I was hoping we got over the whole "let's overpay for free agents."

Ah I'm really hoping this is going to work out. :dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

But do people forget the 2000 off season already? We signed a D lineman by the name of Bruce Smith and a CB by the name of Deion Sanders. Now true there's a huge age difference between the signings from yesterday, but I just don't have a good feeling about this. I was hoping we got over the whole "let's overpay for free agents."

Ah I'm really hoping this is going to work out. :dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Just because you had a bad relationship doesn't mean you should stop dating.

I think the difference is Albert is at the top of his game right now. There is no DT better than him right now. And Hall I think fits much better here than he did in Oakland and will be a Pro Bowler again. When we signed Bruce Smith and Deion they were on the downside of their career. I think we will be ok.

Just because you had a bad relationship doesn't mean you should stop dating.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's my new life motto.

Yeah, signing a 25 year old Hall and a 27 year old Haynesworth doesn't equate to a 35 year old Bruce Smith (who still had a couple 9 or 10 sack years mind you) and Jeff George, sorry but the age of these guys is when you want them. 25-32 is why you draft someone, they're prime years.

Archived