Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barack Obama: The unusual suspect (antichrist or hitler?)

WVUforREDSKINS

I love Pastor Manning. Made a thread about him claiming Obama was going to cancel Christmas. Dude is seriously insane and I'm worried about the children that he preaches.

Yeah, I remember that thread. Where is this nut based? Intouch ministries or something like that...(kind of an unfortunate name when ya think about it:D)

Wait, I thought Bush was Hitler?...And wasn't Reagan said to be the antichrist? (His first, middle and last names all had 6 letters in them lol)...Clinton was of course merely a draft-dogding, pot-smoking rapist.

We're running out of extremes to call our presidents. What's left?..."Boogey Man", maybe? "Jason Vorhees"?..."Obama is Jason Vorhees"...hmm, nah, that sounds weak.

Wait, I thought Bush was Hitler?...And wasn't Reagan said to be the antichrist? (His first, middle and last names all had 6 letters in them lol)...Clinton was of course merely a draft-dogding, pot-smoking rapist.

We're running out of extremes to call our presidents. What's left?..."Boogey Man", maybe? "Jason Vorhees"?..."Obama is Jason Vorhees"...hmm, nah, that sounds weak.

You forgot about the Clintons covering up a murder.

Archived