Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deangelo might not be coming back

skinsfan4life1980

all ready answerd to this many times but Zorn beating philly and a coach not interested in takining the job lead to Zorn returning. snyder and cerrato flip directions on a dime and stuff comes out of left field sometimes. i just dont post anything new on the forums anymore but still pass out info to select people. in regards to all the tampering talk EVERY team in the NFL tampers and the Skins have for years. anyone remember when we were accused of it with Lawyer Milloy years ago, and how do you really think we got Smoot back.

Im sure youve mentioned this before, but which coach was not interested in taking the job?

dude your little personal vendetta against ll56 dating back to at least a few months ago when the Portis thing was going down is getting really pathetic. I wish you would knock it off and just appreciate the fact that he posts here. If you choose not to believe him, then you don't have to write **** like this just to be an *******.

:applause: Thank you!

Many of us appreciate the information. So, if you don't, just ignore it.

Hey i was talking to a source last night involved and he says he is not so sure that DHall will be a redskin next year. If that is the case we are going to need to find another option because that was looking like a strong part of the defense.

Is this directly from Joey the Butcher or Jimmy the Flapper Lips?

All i am saying is lets not all just assume Hall will be here next year how about that. We can just say i have a cut feeling...in a week or two we will know if my cut is right or wrong..and then we can see how much criedibilty i have

As long as that is all you are saying and not actually meaning what you say.

Just state your opinion and move on, don't quote a source just bask in it when it happens, that is how you get credible as a source yourself.

And please put down the knife and don't cut yourself.

The difference with this guy and LavarLeap was that atleast LL fully backed the information he was providing. Have you ever heard John Clayton come on and say "hey I heard this guy could be going here, but I could be wrong, but if im right then I told you so". So now if this does happen your still not gonna get any credit because your sitting the fence. Skinsfan4life basically sounds like he picked the team most suitable to sign D. Hall if we dont, that being New England who is a contender and in desperate need of a top tier CB, hoping if he's right he will get some kind of respect on this board. If your gonna provide "inside info" on this board be ready to get criticized until you have a pretty consistent history of being right.

there are 32 teams in the NFL and i gave you one. I gave you the lenght of the contract...what more do you want..the kind of pen he might use. Im not sure but if i had to guess i would say blue ink. Listen to you "if this comes true." If John Clayton even hears another team is intrested in a player he reports it...and no he doesnt say where he heard it from. Im telling you there is an offer out there and he likes it period. there are plenty of teams that would love to have him i didnt just pick the the Patriots and i didnt just pick the amount of years. When you hear Clayton give you that inside info he has two days from now then you can come back on here be the first to post the link and say wow..that Clayton always gets the info first and i got the link to prove it. And then you can feel happy..and i will call your info old and out dated

there are 32 teams in the NFL and i gave you one. I gave you the lenght of the contract...what more do you want..the kind of pen he might use. Im not sure but if i had to guess i would say blue ink. Listen to you "if this comes true." If John Clayton even hears another team is intrested in a player he reports it...and no he doesnt say where he heard it from. Im telling you there is an offer out there and he likes it period. there are plenty of teams that would love to have him i didnt just pick the the Patriots and i didnt just pick the amount of years. When you hear Clayton give you that inside info he has two days from now then you can come back on here be the first to post the link and say wow..that Clayton always gets the info first and i got the link to prove it. And then you can feel happy..and i will call your info old and out dated

I don't know how to make this any more clear:

You gave a team name and a number. Anyone can do that. You cited a "source." Anyone can do that.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you have to give us something to separate you from, I don't know, anyone.

Until then, you're just some guy who received poor grades in English.

I feel you...its a lot of ******* up here. They only act that way because the internet is the only place they can be "tough" lol!

I don't know how to make this any more clear:

You gave a team name and a number. Anyone can do that. You cited a "source." Anyone can do that.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you have to give us something to separate you from, I don't know, anyone.

Until then, you're just some guy who received poor grades in English.

Motto. :applause:

I'm perfectly fine if DHall isn't coming back..there's plenty of decent servicable DBs thats out there to pick up

Oh bull****. I don't believe you for a second.

I'm perfectly fine if DHall isn't coming back..there's plenty of decent servicable DBs thats out there to pick up

Well, when you put it that way . . .

;)

lol..anyone can pick a team and a number..lol..you sound stupid..bet you would do great in vegas how hard could rolet be there is only 36 numbers just pick one..

Thanks for sharing any insight that you might have come across. Please stop defending yourself...you put the info on the table and people can take or leave it. Everyone screaming for you to name your source are just being silly (being polite here) because if a person wanted to share their source, they'd do it right away. Stop feeding into their rant, they are the guys who made the choice to "leave it."

Thanks for sharing any insight that you might have come across. Please stop defending yourself...you put the info on the table and people can take or leave it. Everyone screaming for you to name your source are just being silly (being polite here) because if a person wanted to share their source, they'd do it right away. Stop feeding into their rant, they are the guys who made the choice to "leave it."

That's not how this board works.

We as ES don't need people popping up claiming that they have some inside source with information about the Skins.

I know people who work in some fashion with quite a few of DC's pro teams and if one of them said something about anything related to the team I could come on here and make a thread about it, but I don't because they're not really sources.

If he doesn't want to out his source that's his decision and that is obviously common practice but these threads are totally useless.

skinsfan4life1980: Thank you for posting the information from your source. I would not be surprised if NE landed Dhall after departing from Asante Samuel and probably the retirement of Rodney Harrison. Unfortunately some people on ES are incredibly jealous due to the fact that they have no source and are babies. Lets cry on a messageboard because he won't list his source, waaaaaaa. I bet John Clayton would be happy to list his sources to people on messageboards too. Get a life, are you people really going to cry like babies because he won't list his source? Some of you are unbelievable for your age. Thanks again for the post. If he doesn't land in NE for some reason, I won't hold it against you.

Nothing against the OP, I appreciate it anytime someone can offer up a little peek behind the scenes, with or without naming their source.

However, I think every time one of these threads pop up and their proclamation doesn't pan out, they should have to serve a ban or NNT for a little while. That way if you are posting inside info., you'd better have a rock solid source.

It would cut down on people throwing out hunches and passing off third and fourth hand hear-say as facts.

That's not how this board works.

We as ES don't need people popping up claiming that they have some inside source with information about the Skins.

I know people who work in some fashion with quite a few of DC's pro teams and if one of them said something about anything related to the team I could come on here and make a thread about it, but I don't because they're not really sources.

If he doesn't want to out his source that's his decision and that is obviously common practice but these threads are totally useless.

Again, he put it on the table...it's your choice to take it or leave it. You clearly should leave it. It's pretty easy when you think about it, it's a message board and it's your choice to open the thread and read it or not. Of course, you and others also make the choice to post in the thread. You are spending way too much energy on it...chill, relax and let it be.

Archived