Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do I have to be a guy? (stop me from doing something stupid)

spjunkies

this reminds me of a conversation me and my friends had about jerking off

yeah guys do that im not the only weird one

anyways we were all laughing about ever getting caught etc, and my one friend starts talking about how he folded up his mattress and put like lotion into the fold or something and started doing it hahahaha

most epic silence after he was done telling us about that

anyways we were all laughing about ever getting caught etc, and my one friend starts talking about how he folded up his mattress and put like lotion into the fold or something and started doing it hahahaha

I remember when I banged a pillow in my sleep...

(God I can't believe I've posted that twice now. I fail.)

Lol, this one time at college, my roommate was gone, and so I decided to have some alone time. Well, I forgot to lock the door, and my friend who lived down the hall came barging in asking me to play video games. We looked at each other and then burst out laughing as he quickly exited. So I finish up, and then head over to his room to start playing video games. Turns out he's locked the door, and there's a message on his whiteboard: "Good idea, give me a few minutes."

Lol, this one time at college, my roommate was gone, and so I decided to have some alone time. Well, I forgot to lock the door, and my friend who lived down the hall came barging in asking me to play video games. We looked at each other and then burst out laughing as he quickly exited. So I finish up, and then head over to his room to start playing video games. Turns out he's locked the door, and there's a message on his whiteboard: "Good idea, give me a few minutes."

I hope he wasn't thinking about you during his session since you gave him the idea.

Archived