Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins jerseys for sale along with my Madden collection

Jake

Times are tough and I could use the money for tickets and fixing up my car. I have more jerseys than I need so I figured I'd unload them to other Redskins fans who would have a use for them. PM me if you're interested.

My Madden collection includes 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 06, 07, and 08. I also will throw in ESPN 2K5 and a controller. They are all for PS2. I will not sell them individually.

1zgur82.jpg

2nw0uxc.jpg

$8 - XL

2yjpmdu.jpg

sl0ljm.jpg

$40 - XL

2s9ye88.jpg

2rmxyr9.jpg

$40 - XL

6ooj2p.jpg

10culpw.jpg

$15 - L

29xvjhj.jpg

fw26ac.jpg

$25 - L

20ud1du.jpg

167t3f9.jpg

$7 - L - (POLYESTER MATERIAL)

10ic5ld.jpg

2med06e.jpg

$35 - XL

25z6qeh.jpg

3024fgz.jpg

$40 - XL

2ns5ox5.jpg

15666mx.jpg

$65 - L - (AUTOGRAPHED – BOTH SIDES)

23m23q1.jpg

2cd8vx1.jpg

2rqja8o.jpg

$70 - XL - (AUTOGRAPHED WHEN CHICAGO VISITED THE REDSKINS ON DECMEBER 6TH 2007 WHILE HE WAS A BEAR)

50hag6.jpg

9bbvqc.jpg

$40 - L - (AUTOGRAPHED)

nmg8ye.jpg

2wg6cn4.jpg

$30 L - (AUTOGRAPHED – POLYESTER MATERIEL)

1gslte.jpg

fy33tk.jpg

nqpgeb.jpg

$25 – XL - (AUTOGRAPHED)

1h5iyf.jpg

2ymgg39.jpg

$40 – XL

2vd1pfs.jpg

3145ks7.jpg

$56 – XL

20tmomh.jpg

n2e91y.jpg

$5 – M

5my43p.jpg

3307p69.jpg

$5 – L

rsdkw5.jpg

29fxsw9.jpg

$10 – L

e14sr6.jpg

21ju0xu.jpg

$5 – M

2ytzqeq.jpg

dlthr7.jpg

#30 – XL

123uplz.jpg

21mi4ux.jpg

$5 – XL

vcywee.jpg

20hop3s.jpg

$5 - L

245j8mw.jpg

Name your price... I will throw in a free controller, too.

I know... thats one reason I'm selling them. Some are too small and I won't wear them again. I'm posting them here because I know there are tons of Skins fans who will buy almost any piece of Redskins memorabilia they can get their hands on.

I'm just putting them on here in case there are people that would want them.

I know... thats one reason I'm selling them. Some are too small and I won't wear them again. I'm posting them here because I know there are tons of Skins fans who will buy almost any piece of Redskins memorabilia they can get their hands on.

I'm just putting them on here in case there are people that would want them.

Are you sure you aren't really Vinny Cerrato?

jake

I made an honest offer, and probably the best one you'll receive for the lot. Hell, I'm feeling generous. $50 for the lot, and I'll snap a pic of every homeless dude I give one too. Isn't that warm fuzzy feeling inside payment enough, after you see the toothless smiles of those you've helped?

I don't recall ANYONE saying they didn't like the thread, so save the "don't post in it's" for someone who cares.

Ignoring my offer is hurting your sales

Jake,

I'll give you $40 for all of your jerseys. Just make this thread STOP! I'll give them away to homeless guys in DC - if they'll have 'em.

actually that isnt half bad...there are way to many of them rocking cowboys jerseys...

:notworthy I hope this thread NEVER Dies......

I don't recall ANYONE saying they didn't like the thread, so save the "don't post in it's" for someone who cares.
Just make this thread STOP!

Am I missing something? Why would someone who likes a thread want it to stop???

And obviously I am not taking your offer seriously.

I feel bad that you have come up on some hard times, but some of the prices are a little much. $40 for a Champ Bailey jersey? He hasn't been on the team in 5 years. You can find a halfway decent fake authentic on ebay for that much. That one guy that is giving you $50 for all the jerseys is prolly gonna be your best offer. I'm not trying to be mean, but no one is going to spend money on a jersey with faded numbers.

Archived