Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins jerseys for sale along with my Madden collection

Jake

$30 for trung canidate? these are almost fex ed field hall of fame store prices...

I know no one is going to buy it and wear it as a Canidate jersey. Whoever will buy it will most likely buy a Landry or Mitchell nameplate and put it on there. I don't know how much nameplates go for but $30 isn't a bad deal when you look at it like that.

It's a bad deal b/c as many people said you can get a jersey on this site through the bulk jersey order for $38 shipped that is new and has numbers and names sewn on. It'd be different if what you were offering were at least solid quality, but you need to be real with yourself. Each jersey is worth $5 tops.

It's a bad deal b/c as many people said you can get a jersey on this site through the bulk jersey order for $38 shipped that is new and has numbers and names sewn on. It'd be different if what you were offering were at least solid quality, but you need to be real with yourself. Each jersey is worth $5 tops.

sell em to zony...they need practice jerseys soon anyway...no use wasting good material on guys that will get cut anyway...

if all else fails...fed-ex them to the new texas stadium and tell em this is what a real jersey looks like

Archived