Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which DL will it be?

phishhead

Wynn is capable of putting up good numbers. Didn't he have a 65 tackle-5 sack season a few years ago?

My vote went to Noble. I think he'll be a durable, run stuffing DT. Also, he will take up extra blockers to free other players.

The good news about BDW is what it is, GOOD.

I wish we could hear more about Jackson's injury.

Because like everyone else, I saw the potential he has.

Of course, we may sign a player after June 1st. I don't think that would be a good idea. For one main reason:

Champ and Lavar's contracts.

Our FO will need their full attention on this, and will also need to save every penny, nickel, and dime to make sure we have the means.

I'm casting my lot with Regan Upshaw. Not so much because I think he'll have a big year, but more because if this DL is going to make any hay, he HAS to. If he becomes a real threat off the edge, and maybe earns the occasional double team, the other guys will benefit immeasurably and add to the mix. If he's at best a standoff against just the LOT, I don't see Noble and/or Big Daddy getting much of a push against the center and OG's.

Go Regan.

Please.

My gut told me to go with Noble. Hard to go against the gut of

a middle age guy.:laugh:

Reason, he'll be playing for a team that he loves and grew up

watching. Last year with the 'boys, LaRoi Glover got most of

the attention. This is his chance to step it up and shine.

There is no way in hell Big Daddy gets an extension. The man is incredibly overpaid and isn't all that good. To say he is the best on our line really isn't saying anything. I like Noble and even Smith as a third down pass rusher. But these guys are just supporting cast. We need a hoss or two on that line.

As far as the guys we have now I like them all....just not as mainstays on our line.

Archived