Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol Season 8 and Season 9

Hitman#21

• 2 weeks later...

So what did you guys think about the people that got sent home last night?

I wasn't surprised that the Tyler guy got sent home, he was trying way too hard IMO and picked a boring, over-played song from the 70s. Both girls that got sent home were kind of boring too. The last girl that sang had a good voice and some potential but I don't think there was anything original about her.

I was kind of hoping Joe Munoz would've stayed though, that kid with the Dukes of Hazzard haircut that sang 'Too Late to Apologize' definitely should've gotten the boot over him.

I know it's only week one but this entire group seems kine of lacking on talent. I'm hoping that some of them step it up. Some early people that I think have potential to be pretty good are:

Andrew Garcia, the lucky guy that Kara wants to hump, the girl w/ the nose ring that blows glass, the girl with the silver hair, the hippie girl that did Alanis Morrisette, and maybe the kid with the mullett.

I wasn't surprised that the Tyler guy got sent home, he was trying way too hard IMO and picked a boring, over-played song from the 70s. Both girls that got sent home were kind of boring too. The last girl that sang had a good voice and some potential but I don't think there was anything original about her.

I was kind of hoping Joe Munoz would've stayed though, that kid with the Dukes of Hazzard haircut that sang 'Too Late to Apologize' definitely should've gotten the boot over him.

I know it's only week one but this entire group seems kine of lacking on talent. I'm hoping that some of them step it up. Some early people that I think have potential to be pretty good are:

Andrew Garcia, the lucky guy that Kara wants to hump, the girl w/ the nose ring that blows glass, the girl with the silver hair, the hippie girl that did Alanis Morrisette, and maybe the kid with the mullett.

I wasn't able to see too much from this week but I completely agree with you.

Most of the contestants just suck this year. Not that I could do better, but that isn't my goal in life :)

I really hope Andrew Garcia ends up winning it all. He seems like a genuinely good guy and is pretty creative.

So two guys got sent home last night? I was't able to watch it. I hated that tyler guy.

I wasn't able to see too much from this week but I completely agree with you.

Most of the contestants just suck this year. Not that I could do better, but that isn't my goal in life :)

I really hope Andrew Garcia ends up winning it all. He seems like a genuinely good guy and is pretty creative.

I agree, Andrew Garcia is who I'm pulling for right now. He seems to be more of an actual musician than a lot of the other guys. And has the creativity to boot.

So two guys got sent home last night? I was't able to watch it. I hated that tyler guy.

Yeah they sent home two guys and two girls.

the girl that sang I wanna hold your hand should have gone along with the red head that butchered Stevie Nicks....but they got rid of half their eye candy....

the young kid they said was cute looks like a young Bobby Ross...cro magnon really with an arrowhead for a nose...LOL

Tyler needed to go.....Garcia is definitely the best and Casey and the DeWize guy have decent rocker voices...I'm over the crooner voices of the mullet from hannah montana(i have two daughters so don't hate LOL ).

The 16yr old girl will win I think. Gandalf the Grey needs a makeover and Hippie chick needs an orthodontist.

This season so far isn't moving the meter for me. Bordering on boring, in fact. I hate that the two best-looking girls got sent home. That Janell chic is pretty hot. But her and the other one that got sent home were both pretty bad. Lee Dewyze is probably my fav, as far as the guys. Not sure if I even have a fav out of the girls. And how did that high school chic even make the top 24? That chic is beyond horrible. The black girl with the lisp. Btw, that girl that works with glass has amazing eyes. She seems pretty wierd though.

And how did that high school chic even make the top 24? That chic is beyond horrible. The black girl with the lisp.

I thought she was good in her initial audition when she did a country song and I think the judges liked her because she said she wanted to do country and they liked the idea of a black female country singer, but ever since then she hasn't done so good. In her song the other night it almost sounded like she was flip-flopping between country and something else. It wasn't good though.

I must admit, Kris Allen was pretty good the other night. Then again, pretty hard to mess up such a great song as that. I liked Alison Iraheta on the show last year. But that song she sang was horrible.

...are we watching the same season here??? kris allen and alison iraheta were LAST year...not this year...:beatdeadhorse:

...are we watching the same season here??? kris allen and alison iraheta were LAST year...not this year...:beatdeadhorse:

They always bring back former contestants and have them sing one of their own songs, or a tribute song, such as Allen did concerning his trip to Haiti. Maybe if you watched the show you would know this.:rolleyes:

Lee was pretty damn good last night.

God I hope that ass hat Jermaine is gone...he is terrible and so freaking ****y.

John Park sucks too.

Yeah Jermaine and John should definitely be the next two guys sent home.

I thought Lee tore it up last night, very good job. I thought Casey was awesome too and I also thought Big Mike did a very good job.

I think Kara was actually being more critical of Casey than she wanted to be, to avoid sounding like a fangirl. IMO, he did a lot better than last week.

The mullet kid was good too and I thought the young kid that did 'My Girl' was pretty decent. Overall, I feel better about this season than I did last week because some people actually came out and took a step forward.

Lee was pretty damn good last night.

God I hope that ass hat Jermaine is gone...he is terrible and so freaking ****y.

John Park sucks too.

Both of those two suck, yes. And Todrick isn't any good either. And while I think Lynche is pretty decent, I can't wait until he gets voted off. That guy needs to be brought down a couple of notches. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks. I think the two guys sent home Thursday will definitely be out of this group: Park, Jermaine, Todrick and Urban. I thought Ellen nailed it about the Urban guy. He would be awesome on a show like Glee, where he would have the looks, and could pass as a good singer.

Yeah Jermaine and John should definitely be the next two guys sent home.

I thought Lee tore it up last night, very good job. I thought Casey was awesome too and I also thought Big Mike did a very good job.

I think Kara was actually being more critical of Casey than she wanted to be, to avoid sounding like a fangirl. IMO, he did a lot better than last week.

The mullet kid was good too and I thought the young kid that did 'My Girl' was pretty decent. Overall, I feel better about this season than I did last week because some people actually came out and took a step forward.

I think Lee is pretty good. But I like both Chasing Cars and Lips of an Angel. And I didn't particularly care for the way he sang them. The original versions are WAY better. However, he has a good voice, and I could see him selling records. Mullet guy's voice is awesome. I hope he can continue to progress. I thought the Kelley kid was much better last week than this week.

Last night I liked Crystal, the last girl that did Aretha Franklin and the girl that did the Coldplay song. I wasn't sure why the judges hated on that song so much. I also liked Katie Stephens. I think she has the voice of Amy Winehouse whom I like a lot.

IMO though, the last girl and Crystal are far and away the most talented out of the girls. It's unfortunate though because all of the teenie bopper fans won't vote much for either one.

So far second night of the final 24 and I'm bored. I restate my last comment, worst talent of any season I've watched. I find myself FFW and hoping for better talent.

hopefully it gets better as it goes along or this will go down as the worst season of Idol.

I was surprised at the negativity of the judges toward Didi Benami, the blond girl who sang Bill Withers's "Lean On Me." I thought it was a really good, on-key rendition.

Randy was a pill last night, and I am getting so sick of Kara's critiques. They are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I was surprised at the negativity of the judges toward Didi Benami, the blond girl who sang Bill Withers's "Lean On Me." I thought it was a really good, on-key rendition.

Randy was a pill last night, and I am getting so sick of Kara's critiques. They are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I agree. I didn't think her performance was the best but it was definitely good. They ripped her too much for it and for no real reason.

Randy had his panties in a wad last night and it's a shame because Kara and Ellen are terrible judges, so it made for a pretty bad night of judging.

Archived