Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's all this crap about Obama's honeymoon?

Big Weirdo

I keep reading that Obama's honeymoon is over and faster than expected? Really?

Were in the middle of an economic catastrophe and on the edge of an outright Great Depression and were worried about how long Obama's grace period is?

**** that. There should be no honeymoon for any president. Get to work before we all starve to death.

I keep reading that Obama's honeymoon is over and faster than expected? Really?

Were in the middle of an economic catastrophe and on the edge of an outright Great Depression and were worried about how long Obama's grace period is?

**** that. There should be no honeymoon for any president. Get to work before we all starve to death.

So you never called GWB an idiot?

That seems too cliche though. I mean didn't he spend a lot of time there growing up?

Maybe St. Barts

yeah but he probably didn't have a bunch of money right when he got married, and hawaii was cheap for him bc he had family there and he could impress michelle with the beach at the same time

yeah but he probably didn't have a bunch of money right when he got married, and hawaii was cheap for him bc he had family there and he could impress michelle with the beach at the same time

Good point.

MissU wins the thread. Hawaii was it. I'm sure of it now. You think he took her to a luau?

Archived