Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Other Message Boards??

Thinking Skins

I know one site that I see talked about a lot is http://www.wizardsextreme.com/. Thats a nice site for basketball. It'd be nicer if the Wizards were winning though.

I'm a member over htere, I'm pretty sure GACOLB started up that site.

www.sherdog.com for my MMA fix.

I strictly read the threads there rather than participate in the discussions. It's a madhouse, no opinion can go without a tumultuous debate. However, you'll find most breaking news for MMA on the boards, not to mention great .gif's and photoshop threads.

I've got an account there that's like 2 years old and I have about 12 posts.

I'm like you I go there for the latest MMA news but I swear man there's nothing but a bunch of internet tough guys over there.

Every single thread inevitable ends with "I train *insert combat sport here* and *insert MMA start here* is total garbage in that aspect of the sport, blah blah blah."

I have a feeling that 95 percent of the posters there are stupid world of warcraft teenagers on their mom and dad's computer trying to be cool.

People think ES is bad, they should go read a thread or two at Sherdog.

But like you said it can't be beat for the latest news.

People think ES is bad, they should go read a thread or two at Sherdog.

But like you said it can't be beat for the latest news.

Actually, ES is pretty good as far as moderating is concerned. Some of the other boards I'll look at and go WTF? Why bother?

This is the only board on which I actively participate, but I visit the finance section of fatwallet and also the bogleheads forum, just to read about finance and investing.

Bogleheads? As in John Bogle? Is the entire forum devoted to investing in Index Funds? I read one of Bogle's books, and that was what he preached throughout the entire thing.

As far as the OP goes, besides here, I occasionally visit the forums of some of our rivals, like Cowboyszone, which usually has good conversation. I also visit Igglephans here and there, they're a little rough on newcomers, especially those from other teams, but they aren't too bad after awhile. Never looked into a Giants forum, for some reason.

Was on ExtremeNats for awhile, but I only have time to dedicate to one message board, and ES is it.

Archived