Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially the biggest midget in the game

Big Weirdo

Oh well. I'm sorry.

Profit is worth seeing though. That video is legendary. Maybe the greatest ever.

Jesus coming aint you scurred?

Profit Money is one of the gawd's of hip hop, no doubt. I'm not gonna argue with you about that.

What about this guy?

I believes he's dead. So...weak. I mean Bushwick forced his gf to shoot him in the mother****ing eye and survived. That's the definition of gangster there.

Profit Money is one of the gawd's of hip hop, no doubt. I'm not gonna argue with you about that.

I believes he's dead. So...weak. I mean Bushwick forced his gf to shoot him in the mother****ing eye and survived. That's the definition of gangster there.

I like Bushwick. In fact, I love him.

Joe C. is dead? Wow. Sucks for him.

I like Bushwick. In fact, I love him.

Joe C. is dead? Wow. Sucks for him.

Joe C died like 10 years ago or something, lol.

But hey I gotta go to sleep dog. Desi thinks I'm cheating on her so I need to spoon her back into reality (because I'm not.) But hey, hit me up man. You disappeared on me since the Inaguration.

Joe C died like 10 years ago or something, lol.

But hey I gotta go to sleep dog. Desi thinks I'm cheating on her so I need to spoon her back into reality (because I'm not.) But hey, hit me up man. You disappeared on me since the Inaguration.

Thanks for the clarification. Because I've been calling her and telling her that you have been.

I called you a few days ago. You never pick up. You're a text whore.

I've heard of that clown before

LOl at the comments

"Dude you are ****ing fire. I love how you spoke on life in WV. How you went deer hunting with your brother/cousin and he misfired and almost shot you. And how you almost got stabbed gutting the deer. And dog, the way you rhyme the same word, that's ****ing innovative right there. Dog, you gotta get more of those MTown skank crack-whores in the video. They are always for a good laugh. This dude will be on WET soon. Mark my words. Fire baby. FIIIIIREEEE!!!"

Thanks for the clarification. Because I've been calling her and telling her that you have been.

Whatever you do don't tell her about the hooker. She's leaving in like a week so I promise I'll give some loving then. Just please don't tell her about the hooker.

I called you a few days ago. You never pick up. You're a text whore.

Bull**** you called me.

And yeah text is easy for me cause it allows me to lay out a quick thoughtb without having to go through the formalities of a normal conversation. I've been cutting back though, hence me not texting you in like a week.

I've heard of that clown before

LOl at the comments

"Dude you are ****ing fire. I love how you spoke on life in WV. How you went deer hunting with your brother/cousin and he misfired and almost shot you. And how you almost got stabbed gutting the deer. And dog, the way you rhyme the same word, that's ****ing innovative right there. Dog, you gotta get more of those MTown skank crack-whores in the video. They are always for a good laugh. This dude will be on WET soon. Mark my words. Fire baby. FIIIIIREEEE!!!"

LMAO!!!

That's me. Evergreen142. Damn I forgot all about that. I left that on there like a year ago when someone posted that vid on here. Haha.

Damn, hey Matt you remember who first posted Profit Money? Was it you? Or me? Or someone else?

*EMBARRASSING GACOLB FACTOID*

Half of my moms family (her mothers side) is from Morgantown. I have a cousin still there named Scott. He is a Morgantown rapper. He knows Profit Money personally.

LMAO!!!

That's me. Evergreen142. Damn I forgot all about that. I left that on there like a year ago when someone posted that vid on here. Haha.

Damn, hey Matt you remember who first posted Profit Money? Was it you? Or me? Or someone else?

*EMBARRASSING GACOLB FACTOID*

Half of my moms family (her mothers side) is from Morgantown. I have a cousin still there named Scott. He is a Morgantown rapper. He knows Profit Money personally.

wow!

:notworthy:notworthy

I know 6'6 240 and he is decent. Lot better than the other WV rappers

lol, Profit Money needs to get a tat on his stomach like Tupac's that reads, "Hick Life"

oh and i took the liberty of fixing Profit's chorus for him. I think this fits him better personally. I left a comment saying the same for him on the youtube page. Constructive criticism.

"**** all the haters man

and **** them snitches too.

**** what you heard

Profit Money he's a ****ing stooge.

They tried to tie me up

yeah but i been cutting loose

I love male back, especially black

and yeah i wanna **** dudes!"

Archived