Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminiscing - Highlights of Week 4 versus Dallas

SkinSabbath

Hope you enjoy as much as I did:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29586&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&week=REG4

Remember how our offense was clickin! The run game commanded the attention of the defense, and that allowed JC to make some plays on the play action passes. Man Jason was on fire!

And our defense forcing turnovers! Plus, we SHUT DOWN their run game. They were pumped and hitting hard. T.O. actually went down intentionally to avoid a hit from Fletcher. Horton has his best game of the season!

I believe this game is a good example of how the Redskins can perform if they're well prepared and well practiced. I am confident we can perform at this level more consistently after another training camp with this team all together.

Great stuff man.

Most folks around here sound like they are ready to throw paper bags over their heads and move to Detroit-- But I, for one, am very excited for next season!

We still have a team packed with guys who want to win and who know how to win.

While many people relentlessly blame our O-line for all the things that went wrong this year- I still believe that Zorn never expanded/improvised his playbook throughout the season, which allowed teams to jump all over us.

Now that Z-man and JC have a little more time to reflect on the ass-whippings they received this past year, I think the unit will only work harder in order to make things gel more smoothly in '09.

HAIL!

That's what I'm sayin man! He was a beast! If only we can get the same JC every game! How can we make sure he gets back to how he was when the season started?
man JC was makin plays huh?

Sigh. See what happens when he's protected and his receivers are feigning some kind of effort?

Great stuff man.

Most folks around here sound like they are ready to throw paper bags over their heads and move to Detroit-- But I, for one, am very excited for next season!

We still have a team packed with guys who want to win and who know how to win.

While many people relentlessly blame our O-line for all the things that went wrong this year- I still believe that Zorn never expanded/improvised his playbook throughout the season, which allowed teams to jump all over us.

Now that Z-man and JC have a little more time to reflect on the ass-whippings they received this past year, I think the unit will only work harder in order to make things gel more smoothly in '09.

HAIL!

Man, we used to. I just don't know anymore. Under Gibbs, everyone wanted to play their guts out for the man. Under Zorn? Half a dozen of our star players don't want to do anything at all. That might be our biggest problem, over the lines, over playcalling.

You can't win unless you WANT to win.

Man, we used to. I just don't know anymore. Under Gibbs, everyone wanted to play their guts out for the man. Under Zorn? Half a dozen of our star players don't want to do anything at all. That might be our biggest problem, over the lines, over playcalling.

I do hear what you are saying here- I really felt we displayed an uncharacteristic lack of heart/passion during that last game against the 49ers. There is certainly a different feeling around here under Zorn.

I feel like one of Gibbs' greatest assets was his ability to keep his player's egos in check. But when we were up 6-2 this season, you could have looked around the locker room and thought we had just won the NFC Championship.

With that being said, all it takes is a little momentum. If Zorn can inspire these guys in the off-season and expand his horizon offensively, I think we can certainly give the NFC a run for it's money. Let's not forget who made it to the Superbowl this year....

Sigh. See what happens when he's protected and his receivers are feigning some kind of effort?

i know, i know.

I feel the poeple that don't belive in JC, i do. they have valid points, but when you watch that vid it really shows what he/the O is capable of

...iin dallas no less.

Great stuff man.

HAIL!

I felt the same way with Spurrier and Ramsey in '03.:doh:

Archived