Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, today's my birthday

Burgold

so many ideas, but not many i want to admit to thinking.

a tame one: go out with wife/gf/whatever, get a nice bottle of wine, the biggest steak you can buy, and have your wife/gf treat you to "dessert" after.

Alright, this is along a different path...take a random person out to lunch or dinner or go give blood. I usually try to go find somewhere to do some volunteer work on or around my birthday. Call it selfish, but I want my birthday to be celebrated and enjoyed by more than just me.

As a side note, if you go give blood, that nice dinner with some wine mentioned above will be even more enjoyable (with less to drink).

Originally posted by gbear

Alright, this is along a different path...take a random person out to lunch or dinner or go give blood. I usually try to go find somewhere to do some volunteer work on or around my birthday. Call it selfish, but I want my birthday to be celebrated and enjoyed by more than just me.

As a side note, if you go give blood, that nice dinner with some wine mentioned above will be even more enjoyable (with less to drink).

if he gives too much blood, "dessert" might be a bit flaccid:D

Burgold, happy B-day!!!

I'm certainly all for beer, liquor, pill popping, strippers and alike on your birthday. Might I add something a bit more sensible, and serious..., how about making a new goal to be completed before your next birthday. A new car, a new job, a new house, or even a larger social circle. If all that fails, revert back to drinking beer and liquor, popping pills, and ordering a stripper for you and your wife/gf.

Archived