Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumbass Liberals Do It Again! <insert generic spew here>

Predicto

Can you believe it! Those stupid commie liberals just [choose any topic] again, undermining the our freedom to [choose any right], betraying us to the [chose any foreign nation or international body].

This is clearly illegal under [pick any criminal law] and unconstitutional [pick any amendment]. It just like when they [pick any historical event]. They should all be in prison, especially [pick any Clinton].

Just thought I would facilitate the ultra-conservative circle jerk that passes for discussion on these boards. :D

Originally posted by Predicto

Can you believe it! Those stupid commie liberals just [choose any topic] again, undermining the our freedom to [choose any right], betraying us to the [chose any foreign nation or international body].

This is clearly illegal under [pick any criminal law] and unconstitutional [pick any amendment]. It just like when they [pick any historical event]. They should all be in prison, especially [pick any Clinton].

Just thought I would facilitate the ultra-conservative circle jerk that passes for discussion on these boards. :D

Thats funny stuff ;)

But whats up with the ever-increasing 'pity parade' from the more left-leaning around here? When you post here (or anywhere else for that matter) you open yourself up to criticism, dissent, and even (gasp) discussion. There are plenty of moderates and self-professed liberals here, and from what I've seen, you guys can dish it out just as savagely as those of us on the conservative end of the spectrum. When it gets heated however, there always seems to be a point where someone crys foul or feels they are being 'oppressed'? Whats up with that? Props to Predicto for at least having a sense of humor. The good news is, the season is coming, then we'll have a little less time to obsess on the political and we can get back to arguing over whether Smoot is any good or not. :cheers:

Originally posted by Tarhog

The good news is, the season is coming, then we'll have a little less time to obsess on the political and we can get back to arguing over whether Smoot is any good or not. :cheers:

:notworthy

Ain't that the truth....!!:cheers:

Originally posted by Tarhog

Thats funny stuff ;)

But whats up with the ever-increasing 'pity parade' from the more left-leaning around here? When you post here (or anywhere else for that matter) you open yourself up to criticism, dissent, and even (gasp) discussion. There are plenty of moderates and self-professed liberals here, and from what I've seen, you guys can dish it out just as savagely as those of us on the conservative end of the spectrum. When it gets heated however, there always seems to be a point where someone crys foul or feels they are being 'oppressed'? Whats up with that? Props to Predicto for at least having a sense of humor. The good news is, the season is coming, then we'll have a little less time to obsess on the political and we can get back to arguing over whether Smoot is any good or not. :cheers:

The difference is that it is the conservatives who seem to scour the daily news, seeking outrage that can be posted in threads that scream to the rooftops much the same stuff as Predicto lampooned. Count the thread titles and most days its not even close to even.

And, much agreed about Smooty. ;)

well....I do think predicto deserves credit for drawing out the essential abstraction here!.........I was too polite to generate such a subject teaser myself.....I didn't realize libs were given to such introspection!!! there's hope after all!!!:cheers:

Heheh. Just tweaking ya all.

I am a liberal, I admit it. And in general, this board is particularly conservative, you must admit.

And I like to think I'm not a whiner.

Still, the labelling does get a little old, doesn't it? I'm no more a fan of guys like Al Sharpton than you conservative posters are fans of David Duke. But every time some idiot like Sharpton opens his trap, I get to read threads about whatever inane thing he said, using a big wide brush to paint him as "typical" of liberals.

No biggie.

PS - stay away from those trans-fatty acids, like in Oreos. That stuff really is deadly. No joke.

Originally posted by JimboDaMan

The difference is that it is the conservatives who seem to scour the daily news, seeking outrage that can be posted in threads that scream to the rooftops much the same stuff as Predicto lampooned. Count the thread titles and most days its not even close to even.

Well maybe if you guys bothered to read the news, you could come up with as many threads :silly: :silly: :silly:

Archived