Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where do u think shawn springs will be next season

21skinsfan21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If not starting corner then hopefully he'll be retired. I'm sure the injuries are beginning to mount up and he's getting tired. But I just have one favor: Can we please let go of this thought of Springs being switched to safety?

We struck a gold mine by getting Horton as late as we have and yet this conversation continues. Horton and Landry are going to be very good safeties for our very near future. Injuries slowed down their chemistry and Hortons' growth. But I have a great feeling these two are going to do great thinks together. :helmet:

i sincerely hope those reports are false

he'll get sneezed on during training camp, which will linger during the season. he starts 5 games max if he's here next year :doh:

Don't get me wrong, I agree. But I'm not keeping my hopes up. Rogers is gone and Springs is in. They will likely pick up another corner in the FA. I'm hoping for Dunta Robinson, but he will be pricey.

According to all reports and "inside" info, right here with the Redskins starting opposite Hall.

If he could stay healthy, that would be fantastic, but I don't see him staying healthy if we keep him next year. He may still have the Physical and Mental Skills: Speed, agility and cover skills, but age has finally caught up with his BODY.

If he could stay healthy, that would be fantastic, but I don't see him staying healthy if we keep him next year. He may still have the Physical and Mental Skills: Speed, agility and cover skills, but age has finally caught up with his BODY.

He needs to take a bath in that **** they had in the movie "Wanted".

Archived