Extremeskins

A second bye

jp03

Who should get homefield?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get homefield?

• WildCard team with the better record
    • Division Winner with the weaker record

I don't know about that. Arizona gave Carolina a run for their money earlier this year at Carolina.

No way in hell...They will not have a healthy Boldin, and they completely suck away from home. I am hoping against hope the Giants get em.... Go Vikes...Giants need more rest.

Ah, message board prognosticators never cease to make me laugh. You have it all figured out.

What are you talking about? Arizona is pathetic on the road..They have not beaten anyone but their crap division away from home.... Well guess what? No more home for them...back to sucking

What are you talking about? Arizona is pathetic on the road..They have not beaten anyone but their crap division away from home.... Well guess what? No more home for them...back to sucking

Are you seriously talking crap about the Cards on a Skins' messageboard? Wow.

Seriously, this is why teams like the Cards end up winning. They get completely disrespected and usually by people with no football knowledge whatsoever.

Seriously, this is why teams like the Cards end up winning. They get completely disrespected and usually by people with no football knowledge whatsoever.

I am! They are completely overrated...and next week you'll see that. Great team at home...crap away....WATCH

Cards did well tonight, but they haven't played well on the road, they were like 3-5 on the road and all wins came against NFC West opponents. They are good enough to stay in the game, but seem to crumble on the road.

Cards did well tonight, but they haven't played well on the road, they were like 3-5 on the road and all wins came against NFC West opponents. They are good enough to stay in the game, but seem to crumble on the road.

AMEN..thats all i was trying to say. 3 wins on the road against that pathetic division. If they even stay close I'll be surprised. The NFL should be awarding home games to the team with the best record...winning garbage divisions should not be rewarded if you don't have the better record.

Why are you afraid of the Eagles, Giants internet message board guy?

I am not afraid of any team. A rested and healthy Giants team next week will be ready for anyone.

With that being said, a playoff game against the Eagles is much more of an even meeting for the Giants than a game against the Cardinals would be. The simple reason is because it is a division game. NFC East games are tough no matter when they are played. These teams know one another very well. That alone would make this the toughest challenge the Giants would have in the playoffs.

I also think it would make that game one of the best matchups in the playoffs.

Damn, I'm afraid of every team come playoff time. You guys have nads of stone.

I am afraid of Carolina and Philly...the other 2 teams left will just fold up like a tent on the road. Neither team knows how to win away from home thus neither team deserves any respect until they DO win a tough game on the road. If Minny somehow finds a win tomorrow, chalk up a rematch against Carolina/NY in the championship game.

I am afraid of Carolina and Philly...the other 2 teams left will just fold up like a tent on the road. Neither team knows how to win away from home thus neither team deserves any respect until they DO win a tough game on the road. If Minny somehow finds a win tomorrow, chalk up a rematch against Carolina/NY in the championship game.

The more I think about it, the Cards have proven nothing...yet.. They have the chance though at least. Do you guys have any idea what their record is on the East coast? Its got to be insanely bad.

Here comes the Iggles, that 2nd bye team.

Hmm..odd post. I KNOW the Eagles will be tough..thats why I wanted the Cardinals >.

Now Carolina is blessed with a second bye game..oh well..Philly / NY will be brutal.

The Cards shouldn't be disrespected? Have you followed there season just a little tiny bit? Obviously not....so lets keep your 'professional football knowledge' to yourself. You would have realized the Cards haven't won a game away from their precise stadium let alone the East Coast. Any team can win on any given Sunday though...but lets hear your 'professional analysis' on why the Cards are going to win on Sat/Sun?

The Cards shouldn't be disrespected? Have you followed there season just a little tiny bit? Obviously not....so lets keep your 'professional football knowledge' to yourself. You would have realized the Cards haven't won a game away from their precise stadium let alone the East Coast. Any team can win on any given Sunday though...but lets hear your 'professional analysis' on why the Cards are going to win on Sat/Sun?

Hhaa...exactly! Exactly HOW are they gonna win next week? So funny. Team hasn't won a game away from home all year outside the division and the bye teams are supposed to worry. I am just pissed Carolina got this game! Sux....cruel irony.

This just in straight from ESPN.

The Cardinals will win there next playoff game because members of a Redskins messageboard called "extremeskins" are disrespecting the Arizona Cardinals thus leading to a 100% victory next weekend. Folks on extremeskins are saying and quoted "this is why the Cards end up winning". Referring to the messageboard disrespecting the Cardinals by members with no football knowledge whatsoever.

generally when you are going to quote someone...its a good idea to actually quote what they said. he said 'football knowledge', not the 'professional football knowledge'. just a tip. and when you quote someone as a sarcastic retort back at them, then screw up their quote, thats just great...

and a second tip, might want to check your facts before posting and looking like an idiot. 'the Cards havent won a game away from their precise statium'....actually, that should be precious. though precise could work, assuming you are referring to the architecture...but still. the cards won 3 road games, at san fran, at st. louis, and at seattle. they may have been against crappy teams, but they were still road wins.

. the cards won 3 road games, at san fran, at st. louis, and at seattle. they may have been against crappy teams, but they were still road wins.

You are using the argument that Arizona can win on the road by them being 3-5 and beating 3 terrible teams? They can't win on the road on the east coast... If they do it would mark a major turnaround. Can they win Sunday? Yep....will they??? NO WAY.

It would be a HUGE upset. I am still ticked Carolina got this cupcake as number two seed while the Giants get the much tougher , MUCH TOUGHER ...game.

You are using the argument that Arizona can win on the road by them being 3-5 and beating 3 terrible teams? They can't win on the road on the east coast... If they do it would mark a major turnaround. Can they win Sunday? Yep....will they??? NO WAY.

It would be a HUGE upset. I am still ticked Carolina got this cupcake as number two seed while the Giants get the much tougher , MUCH TOUGHER ...game.

I hope Carolina enjoys this second bye week.....

Archived