Extremeskins

A second bye

jp03

Who should get homefield?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get homefield?

• WildCard team with the better record
    • Division Winner with the weaker record

You never know. Carolina could come back. AZ could go to NY or Philly' date=' get totally owned statistically and win like what we saw earlier today.

Warner is looking like the old warner of the Rams[/quote']

Imagine if the Cards and Eagles both won.

If I'm correct, that would mean the Beagles would have to go to 'Zona.

How great would an NFC Championship game be for that city?

:jump:

One guy.... hey, what the hell is wrong with Carolina?? Are they nuts....NO blitzing at all???..if you give Warner time you can forget it. You send the sink at this guy if your front 4 cant get there....

Agreed. No idea why Carolina is playing soft right now.

Imagine if the Cards and Eagles both won.

If I'm correct, that would mean the Beagles would have to go to 'Zona.

How great would an NFC Championship game be for that city?

:jump:

I'm on stubhub.com right now. I can get a ticket on the 50 yard line for under 200 bucks. I'm so going next week if the Eagles win tomorrow. :cheers:

Agreed. No idea why Carolina is playing soft right now.

See I will eat crow here and admit Cardinals are playing well...BUT...Carolina is a complete mess right now. Jake D looks like he never got out of bed this morning. And rush a g damn linebacker for godsakkessssssss...

Giants would not be in this position in NY..

What a 2nd round bye for the Panthers!

Hey, I didnt realize Carolina decided not to bother playing this week. How can you let a qb with these numbers sit back there without blitzing. ???????? I am embarrassed for that coaching staff, they obviously had a game plan and its not working. Instead of adjusting they are being stubborn and getting crushed...

Giants go get em tomorrow...Arizona in NY ....oh baby....

What are you talking about? Arizona is pathetic on the road..They have not beaten anyone but their crap division away from home.... Well guess what? No more home for them...back to sucking

In the words of the GEICO caveman...."Uh, you might want to take a gander at the.......SCOREBOARD"

Um, that's what you do when you have a bye lol...apparently someone with the Panthers took your thread title literally. :cool:

Apparently...

Its called a crappy game plan..

They didnt try to establish the run. They put NO pressure on Warner...none. A recipe for a loss.

Apparently...

Its called a crappy game plan..

They didnt try to establish the run. They put NO pressure on Warner...none. A recipe for a loss.

See Fox??? Its called BLITZING....it works...too bad you waited till your team was getting blown out./

Archived