Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST : Newman says there's a "Coward" in the locker room?

Number5

I usually just read and not post, but is there something seriously wrong with me, I enjoy the cowboys fall almost as much as a Skins win. I'm already prepared for the post-draft hype machine to annoint them the team to beat again, and I will gladly watch them collapse like always.

There is nothing wrong with you.

I usually just read and not post, but is there something seriously wrong with me, I enjoy the cowboys fall almost as much as a Skins win. I'm already prepared for the post-draft hype machine to annoint them the team to beat again, and I will gladly watch them collapse like always.

You hate hype = you're fine.

lol. Newman called Witten a coward? Maybe he should worry about his lack of attempts at tackling people before talking trash about a guy that plays a position that takes big hits all day long. A guy that played such position with a broken rib.

I don't like the Cowboys, but I do like Witten. The guy is a warrior.

lol. Newman called Witten a coward? Maybe he should worry about his lack of attempts at tackling people before talking trash about a guy that plays a position that takes big hits all day long. A guy that played such position with a broken rib.

I don't like the Cowboys, but I do like Witten. The guy is a warrior.

But out of the two of them only Newman had the guts to attach his name to his comments.

Archived