Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats to Jason Campbell

Rskins91

Well, it was supposed to be Positive. It's just the Jason haters don't know what off-topic means. They only have one topic to begin with.

LOL. it seems like "jason hater" is becoming popular now. we dont even know the guy. how do u hate someone that u dont even know? LOL

I just know that he is one of the worst starting QB in the nfl. i hope that doest equal " i hate the guy"

Because I'm in a POSTIVE JC thread, saying POSITIVE things about JC.

I'll be the bigger man though. If you're the competition, it sure as hell won't be difficult.

ok buddy. ill take that as u do not want to talk about his TD numbers. ill leave u alone.

as for you defending campbell about his low INT numbers, here are QBs that have thrown single digit INTs this yr. u could make a case for pennington being a good QB but other than chad, those arent what you call great Qbs let alone good ones.

Hey, again, great company CAMPBELL is in huh!

and the most embarrassing part of it all is that orlosvsky and fitzpatrick are the only two Qbs from this group that has thrown less TDs than campbell and they havent even played full 16 games. LOL

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Derek Anderson

Dan Orlovsky

JaMarcus Russell

Kerry Collins

Shaun Hill

Chad Pennington

Jason Campbell

Jeff Garcia

In his first full season as the starter, in his FIRST year in an offense?

Given the situation, he did an admirable job.

Is he Jesus Christ? No.

Can he mature into a damn good QB? Absolutely.

In his third year as an NFL QB he should know how to throw the ball away OUT OF BOUNDS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT SYSTEM HE IS IN.

Twice this year I've seen him take sacks outside of the pocket for a loss of yards when he could have thrown the ball into the stands. Against Philly, he couldn't manage to throw the ball out of bounds when he did try to throw the ball away. :doh:

Seriously. Face facts. The guy is in over his head. If we hadn't given up so many picks to draft him, Zorn and management would not be under so much pressure to make him work out and he would have been benched.

Bottom line. He's our Byron Leftwich.

Because I'm in a POSTIVE JC thread, saying POSITIVE things about JC.

I'll be the bigger man though. If you're the competition, it sure as hell won't be difficult.

Yeah, because if you look in a thread that was started as being negative about Campbell, you wont find anyone disagreeing. LOL.

No matter your opinion of Jason Campbell, he was finally the guy to break a major streak of futility for our Skins. For the first time since '99, when the Skins had Brad Johnson, we had the same QB start all 16 games for us. That's right. After '99, Washington was a QB circus.

'00 - Johnson/George

'01 - Banks (Came close with 14 starts/15 games played)

'02 - Matthews/Ramsey/Wuerffel

'03 - Same as '02

'04 - Ramsey/Brunell

'05 - Ramsey/Brunell (Brunell came really close again with 15 starts)

'06 - Brunell/Campbell

'07 - Campbell/Collins

Ugly, isn't it? At least that's one stat we don't have to look at anymore.

Awww, I thought you were gonna grats him on hitting the open market in 2010 as a free agent w/us no signing him.

nah, how about just be like thigpen, or orton, or garrard, or flacco, ryan.. who all have thrown more TDs or even freaking s hill who has thrown 12 TDs, same as campbell with a new interim head coach playing only 8 games this yr. huh, how about that huh buddy? then we "campbell haters" might stopping hating. hows that?

I mean if you watch the games, it kinda seems like our guys dont get separation to get open and when they do they drop the ball. Granted sometimes Campbell makes a bad throw. Your point is that cause is doesnt throw TD passes he sucks. Well, he doesnt call the plays, Zorn does. You dont set up a screen ever other play, mixed in with a curl. Campbell's numbers are a combination of the really bad play calling and some bad choice by Campbell. This team has bigger problems then Campbell, i.e. Jon Jansen getting abused again.

If you want him to throw it deep sure, but whenever they set up a deep pass, SF was ready for it. And had it not been for JC's legs the score wouldnt have been 24-24.

And dont say that if Campbell played better, the score wouldnt have been as close cause once the second half started Zorn went conservative.

Never. I want JC to be the QB of the future. I would love to see him succeed.

I just don't think it's going to happen. :(

Exactly.

I would love him to prove me wrong. What I don't want is for the mediocrity to drag on, and on, and on only to find out I'm right.

LOL. it seems like "jason hater" is becoming popular now. we dont even know the guy. how do u hate someone that u dont even know? LOL

I just know that he is one of the worst starting QB in the nfl. i hope that doest equal " i hate the guy"

Where do u pick up that JC is the worst QB in the NFL?

Archived