Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP/JLC: Hall, Kendall Hope to Return

I'm not gonna slack off or anything like that, I'm not gonna go harder, I'm gonna play the same way I've been playing. I wouldn't have came here if I thought it was just gonna be for eight games.

more so than the other people might not like it about the scheme, this is was caught my eye. EVERYONE can always push themselves harder. if you dont push, but you dont slack, you stay in the same spot, never getting better.

I would love to see Hall back as well. But will he stay out of trouble? I think he has been great for the Redskins, and given the ability to see him on one side of the field, and Smoot and Rogers competing for PT on the other side. I would also like to see Taylor back, but he is going to make a lot of money - is he worth it?

I do not want to see us go crazy in FA this year. If Snyder can keep the team in tact...for the most part, I will be happy. Draft DL, OL, or LB in first round, then fill out with the rest of the picks.

Id like to see Hall back and Kendall back at a reduced price. Then we work the rest of the O-line.

I also hope Kendall returns; he's actually been our most durable lineman the past 2 seasons (which is ironic considering the talk about his arthritic knees), and the left side of our line was definitely the bread & butter for the running game. Also, how much more a "reduced price" is there for a soon-to-be 14-year veteran who made a $1.8 million base salary ($500,000 roster bonus) this season?

2 years, $3-$4 million with a club option for a third year seems like a good deal.

As for Hall...I also hope he returns, but he'd be crazy to think he'll get anything NEAR what Oakland paid for him.

Hall still scares me a little.Of course he's going to be on his best behavior the last few weeks of the season.He knows alot of money is at stake.

I don't want to see the other Hall,once the contract is signed.

What was Hall's behavior problem? I hear/see it a lot but I don't know what the actual problem is.

Kendall should be re-signed to a modest 1-2 year deal. Even the same deal he signed to come to Washington is cap friendly and he's well worth it, I think in the $1.5M - $2m per year range.

Very doable.

Agreed. He's a solid LG, albeit old.

Problem is, I think he's stated that he doesn't want to retire, but go to a team where he would be starting.

EDIT: Which I guess isn't BAD, I don't mind him starting and I think our main concern on the OL is the RT and then possibly the C. (If I had a nickel for everytime I saw Randy Thomas one-on-one with a DT and two LB's go right past him on either side with neither Jansen or Rabach doing anything...sigh)

Hall I think is a must sign for the Skins. They have a long term future replacement for Springs, and I think they can get a decent contract, as Hall will be happy to play for a little less so he doesnt have to play for a team like the Raiders again...

Hopefully though he ignores whatever the coaches teach the DB's that causes them to drop so many balls. I don't want him to lose that touch.

Archived